Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, millet banana bread. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Millet banana bread is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Millet banana bread is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
The millet softens slightly during the cooking process and leaves the bread dotted with wonderful crunchy/crackly bits. Plus, it is good for you, which means that this is a banana bread that you can feel good about eating after all of the holiday cookie binging. The brown sugar and the bananas come together to create the sweetest scent throughout your house. Slightly crunchy while still being moist and chewy, this bread is like a giant banana cookie.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook millet banana bread using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Millet banana bread:
- Get 2 cups millets flour
- Prepare 1 cup all purpose flour
- Take 5 ripped banana (mashed)
- Prepare 4 tablespoon honey
- Get 2 tablespoon sugar
- Take 3 teaspoon baking soda
- Make ready 2 tablespoon flaxseed (powder)
- Take 1 egg
- Take 1 apple (blend into apple sauce)
- Prepare 1 cup chopped almonds
- Take 100 g butter (melted)
- Take 1 teaspoon salt or to your taste
- Get 1 pinch orange zeste
- Take 1 teaspoon rose water(optional) or vanilla, I prefer rose water
- Prepare 1 pinch nutmeg
Plus, it is good for you, which means that this is a banana bread that you can feel good about eating after all of the holiday cookie binging. It is done when a toothpick or skewer inserted into the bread is batter-free — be sure to check the upper third as well, near the rim of the pan; that's where I'd find the unbaked pockets of batter hanging out. The bread will get very dark but will not taste burnt. This Mexican banana bread is a healthy, dairy-free banana bread recipe with the addictive crunch of millet seeds and loads of melty chocolate chips.
Steps to make Millet banana bread:
- Pre-heat the over 350 degree Fahrenheit. Grease and put flour on the bottom of the pan.
- Mixed the dry ingredients in a bowl, millet, flour, baking soda, flaxseed, nutmeg, orange zeste, salt, chopped almonds, and sugar.
- Mix the egg, honey, apple sauce, honey, melted butter, and rose water or vanilla
- Mix the dry ingredients with the liquid ones then pour into the pan. Bake for 45 minutes or till the fork or toothpick you put in the middle of the bread came out clean
- Let it cools of then cut it into 12 pieces and serve it with tea.
The bread will get very dark but will not taste burnt. This Mexican banana bread is a healthy, dairy-free banana bread recipe with the addictive crunch of millet seeds and loads of melty chocolate chips. It is a sweet and moist vegan banana bread recipe. Crackly Banana Bread The crackle comes from uncooked millet, a seed that can be cooked like a grain in pilafs, but here is left crunchy. It's sold in health food, speciality stores and many larger ones (found mine at Whole Foods).
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food millet banana bread recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!