Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, three layer sandwich bread pakoda. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Order Today From The Health Food Specialists. Mint and Coriander chutney, spicy south Indian coconut chutney and tomato ketchup gives beautiful flavours and colours to each and every layer.
Three Layer Sandwich Bread Pakoda is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Three Layer Sandwich Bread Pakoda is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook three layer sandwich bread pakoda using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Three Layer Sandwich Bread Pakoda:
- Make ready For the Batter
- Make ready besan or chickpea flour
- Prepare red chilli powder
- Take kitchen king masala
- Prepare heeng /asafoetida
- Take rice flour (optional)
- Take salt or to taste
- Get turmeric powder
- Get coarsely crushed ajwain/ carom seeds
- Prepare water or as required depending upon the quality of the chick pea flour
- Take Other ingredients
- Prepare wheat bread slices
- Take mint coriander chutney
- Make ready south Indian spicy coconut chutney
- Get tomato ketchup
- Make ready Oil for deep frying
Our site gives you recommendations for downloading video that fits your interests. Our site gives you recommendations for downloading video that fits your interests. Spread chutney on the bread slices. Add the potato mix on slice,cover with another slice.
Steps to make Three Layer Sandwich Bread Pakoda:
- Take a broad mixing bowl and make a smooth, medium consistency batter by mixing all the ingredients listed under batter with water (little water at a time) - The batter should not be too thick or too runny. Keep it aside.
- Meanwhile take 3 slices of bread for one bread sandwich pakoda - Now spread 1 tablespoon of green chutney on one bread slice - Lay another bread slice on top of the green chutney slice and apply 1 tablespoon of spicy coconut chutney evenly
- Take the 3rd bread slice spread the tomato ketchup and place on the coconut chutney side and make sure all the sides are intact
- Gently press all over and now put the whole sandwich into the batter very carefully. - Now cover the sandwich with the batter and make sure that the sandwich is coated with the batter from everywhere.
- Now lift the coated sandwich very carefully, hold it for few seconds, so that excess batter is removed and gently slide the whole sandwich into the hot oil. - (be careful)
- Keep pouring hot oil over the Pakoda from the sides with the stainless steel slotted spoon
- Once you see the upper layer of the pakora covered in oil, very gently turn away the pakora and fry until golden brown and crisp - - Remove it from the oil on a plate
- Now cut the pakora into 2 or four triangles with a knife. - Serve HOT bread pakoda with tea or any cold beverage. - Repeat same method with the remaining breads.
Spread chutney on the bread slices. Add the potato mix on slice,cover with another slice. Dip the bread sandwich in dry besan first and then in the besan batter. The batter is checked such that it forms a thin layer on the back of a spoon. Then oil is heated in a pan, and once the oil is hot, the heat is kept at medium-low.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food three layer sandwich bread pakoda recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!