Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, crockpot orange 🍊 teriyaki chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
In a large bowl combine orange juice, water, minced garlic, black pepper, soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, ground ginger and brown sugar, mix well. Among slow cooker chicken recipes, this one will take its place as one of the best. Slow cooker orange teriyaki chicken is easily prepared in the crock pot and benefits from long, slow cooking. Before you jump to Crockpot Orange Teriyaki Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
Crockpot Orange 🍊 Teriyaki Chicken is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Crockpot Orange 🍊 Teriyaki Chicken is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have crockpot orange 🍊 teriyaki chicken using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Orange 🍊 Teriyaki Chicken:
- Get 1 large pack chicken thighs (skinless, boneless, large family pack)
- Take 3 onions, sliced
- Get 1 cup orange juice
- Get 1/2 cup water
- Make ready 10 cloves garlic, minced
- Make ready 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Make ready 1/4 cup soy sauce
- Get 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce
- Take 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Prepare 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- Prepare 1 orange 🍊, sliced thinly
- Take 1 bunch green onions, chopped (use the green part to decorate your plate)
Store crockpot chicken teriyaki leftovers in the refrigerator. Shortcuts for an easier teriyaki chicken crock pot recipe. Slow cooker liners: use slow cooker liners for easy crock-pot cleanup. Top with onion, garlic and ginger.
Instructions to make Crockpot Orange 🍊 Teriyaki Chicken:
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs……
- Place thighs into your crockpot……
- Place your sliced onions all over chicken thighs…….
- In a large bowl combine orange juice, water, minced garlic, black pepper, soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, ground ginger and brown sugar, mix well…….
- Pour orange juice mixture all over chicken thighs……
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6 - 8 hours, or until chicken thighs are fully cooked, stirring occasionally……lightly shred your chicken with two forks while cooking……..Halfway thru cooking I left the lid to my crockpot slightly opened to prevent too much liquid from accumulating in the dish……. 😉
- Serve over a bed of my Instant Chicken Rice, layer with some sliced oranges, top with green onions and enjoy 😉!!!
Slow cooker liners: use slow cooker liners for easy crock-pot cleanup. Top with onion, garlic and ginger. Combine broth, soy sauce, honey, pepper flakes and pepper; pour over chicken. In a small bowl, mix cornstarch and water until smooth; gradually stir into slow cooker. Combine chicken broth, teriyaki sauce, brown sugar, and garlic in a large bowl.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food crockpot orange 🍊 teriyaki chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!