Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, easy crockpot chicken dinner. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy crockpot chicken dinner is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Easy crockpot chicken dinner is something that I have loved my whole life.
Using skinless boneless chicken breasts makes this creamy crockpot recipe super easy. Just load up the appliance with chopped potatoes, carrots, and onions, lay chicken on top, and leave to cook all day long. Right before serving, add the sauce ingredients, and cook to heat through. It freezes well for a make-ahead family meal.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy crockpot chicken dinner using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy crockpot chicken dinner:
- Get Chicken (legs, thighs, chicken breast, whatever you have on hand)
- Take 1 can Cream of chicken soup or Cream of mushroom or can use them both
- Prepare 2 cups water
- Prepare 1-2 cans green beans drained
- Prepare 1-2 cubes Chicken or beef bouillon or instant
- Prepare 1 cut onion or onion seasoning both optional
- Get Seasoning whatever you like
- Make ready Seasoning I used
- Take Mccormicks Himalayan pink salt black pepper and garlic all purpose seasoning (to make it easy it’s all in one)
- Prepare Ground Cayanne red pepper
- Prepare Paprika
- Make ready Garlic salt again (I like garlic)
- Take Onion powder because I didn’t have onion to put in this at the time
Recipe: Slow-Cooker Chicken Taco Soup Say hello to the easiest soup recipe you'll ever make. Arrange skin-side up in a single layer in the slow cooker. Cover with the lid slightly askew. For even more chicken recipes, check out our latest cookbook Insanely Easy Chicken Dinners.
Steps to make Easy crockpot chicken dinner:
- Wash off chicken, then season it.set aside
- Heat water to dissolve the bouillon cubes. In a bowl add the hot water and bouillon cubes mix till dissolved, add all other ingredients but the chicken, mix up. Add seasoning to this as well.
- In crockpot add chicken, (I used frozen and defrosted it some in the microwave a little so it wasn’t all stuck together)
- Pour mixture over chicken and may need to spread it out evenly. Cook on high till chicken is done.
- Severe with mashed potatoes and biscuits
- Notes- you can add red cut potatoes to this, but I just wanted mashed potatoes…. I make this both ways…
Cover with the lid slightly askew. For even more chicken recipes, check out our latest cookbook Insanely Easy Chicken Dinners. I use my slow cooker to prepare these well-seasoned chicken breasts that cook up moist and tender. My daughter, who has two young sons to keep up with, shared this great recipe with me several years ago. One of the best things to make in your slow cooker is chicken thighs.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food easy crockpot chicken dinner recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!