Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, grilled chicken breasts. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Find Deals on Grilled Chicken Breasts in Meats on Amazon. For best results, pull out your thermometer. These grilled chicken breasts are marinated in a flavorful buttermilk and spice mixture then placed on the grill. Reserve the marinade and brush on during the first half of cooking.
Grilled Chicken breasts is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Grilled Chicken breasts is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook grilled chicken breasts using 19 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Chicken breasts:
- Take meat
- Make ready 6 piece chicken breasts
- Make ready Marinade
- Make ready 1/2 cup soy sauce
- Get 3 tbsp honey
- Take 2 tbsp fruit vinegar
- Get 1 tbsp ground ginger
- Take 1 medium green onion chopped
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp ground garlic
- Make ready 3 tbsp olive oil
- Take 1 pinch salt
- Get 2/3 tsp ground black pepper
- Get sauce
- Get 3 tbsp all-purpose flour
- Take 3 tbsp olive oil
- Make ready 2 cup milk
- Get 1 oz cream cheese
- Take pinch salt
- Prepare 1/2 tsp white pepper
The answer is always these grilled chicken breasts. After you make them once, you'll make them again and again. I serve these with some veggies that I put on the grill with the chicken and a big salad. It makes a quick and delicious dinner.
Instructions to make Grilled Chicken breasts:
- For the marination
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl. This is your marinade. Quite simple, right?
- Take the chicken breast strips and hammer them till they are an evenly thick at about half an inch
- Dip the chicken in the marinade. If possible put it all together in a ziploc bag and remove the air
- Keep the chicken with the marinade overnight in the fridge or outside for 2-4 hours depending upon how strong you want the taste.
- That's it for the marination. Coming to the actual cooking part now.
- Fire up the grill, or if you don't have one, you can spray a little olive oil on a grill pan and start laying the strips on it. Here's a picture attached of the grill pan
- On a medium heat, keep flipping the chicken every 2-3 minutes. At about the 5th or 6th flip, you'll see the texture has set in and it should be all cooked. Voila!
- Now for the sauce which is optional since the chicken already has a very strong taste
- In a pan, heat the olive oil to a medium heat and add the flour and mix it well with the oil. It should get a clay/dough form.
- Keep on heating the flour dough mixture till it becomes golden brown.
- Then add the salt, white pepper and half a cup of milk and whisk thoroughly while it's still on the stove.
- Add the cream cheese and the rest of the milk slowly while whisking.
- You should be done in a couple of minutes when the sauce becomes thick and gains viscosity.
- Pour it on the breast pieces, stir fry some veggies and you are now a master chef at grilled meat.
- You can make the same marinade for beef and it'll still taste great. But you have to marinate and cook it at least twice as long. Cheers! :)
I serve these with some veggies that I put on the grill with the chicken and a big salad. It makes a quick and delicious dinner. Why you want to make this grilled chicken breast. This is the juiciest grilled chicken ever. ← truth! Flip the chicken breasts at the halfway point.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food grilled chicken breasts recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!