Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, easy chicken caccatori. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Chicken Caccatori is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Easy Chicken Caccatori is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy chicken caccatori using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Chicken Caccatori:
- Make ready 1 small Onion
- Get 1 Poblano Pepper(or any pepper of your choice)
- Get 1 jar of Spaghetti Sauce(I used DelMonte Garlic & Herbs)
- Get 1 tbsp Vegetable oil
- Take 1 Seasoning of your choice
- Make ready 1 Chicken(I used thighs and drumsticks)
Steps to make Easy Chicken Caccatori:
- Coat skillet with vegetable oil. Once oil is heated, place seasoned chicken in skillet. Let it brown in the oil for 3-5 minutes on each side.
- Once the chicken is browned set it to the side(not cooked, but brown on both sides)
- Drain the oil from the pan but make sure there's a small amount left in pan so that the vegetables can be cooked.
- Cook your vegetables on medium heat for about 1 minutes. Add your spaghetti sauce. Season the sauce with your choice of seasoning. Add the chicken.
- Let it simmer for about 35 minutes on medium heat.
- Once finished, pair with pasta. Enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food easy chicken caccatori recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!