Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, easy crock pot chicken and dumplings. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Crock Pot Chicken and Dumplings is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Easy Crock Pot Chicken and Dumplings is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook easy crock pot chicken and dumplings using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Crock Pot Chicken and Dumplings:
- Take 4 chicken breasts
- Take 1 onion, chopped
- Prepare 3 tbsp butter cut into small pieces
- Make ready 1 garlic powder
- Get 1 all purpose seasoning
- Make ready 2 can cream of chicken soup
- Prepare 2 cup water
- Make ready 1 packages biscuits (like pilllsbury)
- Take 2 tbsp flour
Instructions to make Easy Crock Pot Chicken and Dumplings:
- Put chicken, onion and butter into crock pot.
- Sprinkle with all purpose seasoning and garlic powder.
- Top with both cans of cream of chicken soup.
- Add enough water to cover.
- Cook for 5 hours on high setting.
- After cooking gently break up chicken while still in crock pot.
- Tear each biscuit into 6 pieces, toss in floor so they don't stick.
- Add biscuits to crock pot and cook an additional 30 minutes.
- We served this with a salad and did add salt and pepper to personal taste.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food easy crock pot chicken and dumplings recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!