Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chicken potato croquettes. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Dice chicken and add to potato mixture. Stir in grated cheese and diced onion Roll the potato mixture into balls, a little bigger than golf ball size. If you're working with warm mashed potatoes, chill the balls. If you pulled your potatoes out of the refrigerator to make this, carry on.
Chicken potato Croquettes is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Chicken potato Croquettes is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken potato croquettes using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken potato Croquettes:
- Get 4 Allu boiled
- Prepare Chicken boiled 1/3 brest
- Prepare Cheese as required
- Get 1/2 tsp Kali mirch powder
- Make ready Namak as required
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Chicken powder
- Prepare For coating
- Prepare Bread crumbs
- Get 1 egg
- Make ready Maida
Perfect use for your holiday leftovers! Drain well and blot on paper towels. Chicken Croquettes are filled with panko, chopped red and green bell peppers, cooked chicken, creamy mayonnaise, seasoned with garlic powder and mixed together into small rounds. These are SO easy to make!
Steps to make Chicken potato Croquettes:
- Boil alli ko mash kar ke is main boiled chicken. Cheese. Kali mirch powder. Chicken powder. Namak dhal ke achy se mix karin.
- Phir apni marzi se shape dain cutter se yan hath se bana lain jesy apko pasnd
- Ab iss ko phly maida main coat karin phir egg main dip karin. Or phir bread crumbs laga sary bana lain. Or 15 mint thanda hony rakh dain.
- Thanda hony ke baad oil main deep fry karin halki anch pe dono taraf se golden brown karin or nikal lain boht hi mazy Dar Croquettes tiyar hin.
Chicken Croquettes are filled with panko, chopped red and green bell peppers, cooked chicken, creamy mayonnaise, seasoned with garlic powder and mixed together into small rounds. These are SO easy to make! These are perfect for a light dinner, easy appetizer or a quick snack! Mash to desired consistency - I left some chunks. I would not make it super creamy as you want to texture.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food chicken potato croquettes recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!