Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, grilled chicken fajitas. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Grilled chicken fajitas is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Grilled chicken fajitas is something that I have loved my whole life.
Whisk lime juice, olive oil, and fajita seasoning together in a bowl and pour into a resealable plastic bag. Add chicken breasts, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Sprinkle each side of the chicken with salt and pepper. Transfer the chicken to a cutting board and slice into strips.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook grilled chicken fajitas using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled chicken fajitas:
- Prepare 1 tablespoon Fajita seasoning - (see my other recipe on Fajitas seasoning)
- Get 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Get 1 fresh lime juiced
- Prepare 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Prepare 1 red bell pepper
- Make ready 1 green bell pepper
- Get 1 white onion
- Prepare 12 flour tortillas
- Get toppings
- Get Shredded Cheese Pico de Gallo Guacamole Sour Cream Salsa Salsa Verde
Mesquite We're making chicken fajitas easier and with better flavor thanks to the Traeger Cast Iron Fajita Plate. From there, add strips of onion and peppers, and cook the chicken next to the plate directly on the grill. Add vegetables and grill until tender crisp. Slice the chicken, peppers, and onions into strips and serve with your favorite toppings in tender tortillas.
Instructions to make Grilled chicken fajitas:
- Filet the chicken and place in a bag or gallon size freezer bag. - Season with the fajita seasoning and shake to coat. - Drizzle the oil over chicken. - Squeeze the lime over the chicken. - Stir to combine. Let it marinate for at least 20 minutes.
- Place the chicken on the preheated grill. Grill over medium-high heat for 20 minutes until finished. - cut the bell peppers into quarters and place on the grill. - Slice the onions into fat rings and place on the grill.(Iam using a grill sheet)
- Grill the peppers and onions for 5 minutes or until they are to the tenderness you like. - When chicken and peppers are finished, remove from the grill and slice. - Place the tortillas on the grill to warm. I like to place them on the lower rack so they get beautiful grill marks on the tortillas. - Assemble and serve with any of your favorite fajita toppings. - Enjoy!
- Notes- season peppers with some Olive oil and Fajita seasoning. This is just how i grill my peppers and a few other veggies. (and I change the seasoning depending on what Iam making.)… the recipe didn't call to do this, this is my own personal touch.
- (i dont like hard tortilla shells so,grill marks don't matter to me, to each their own.)
- Notes- i cut my one chicken strip in half and used it for one fajita, easier that way)
Add vegetables and grill until tender crisp. Slice the chicken, peppers, and onions into strips and serve with your favorite toppings in tender tortillas. So easy to make, and so quick. The method involves quickly searing the meat on a griddle or grill, and then slicing and serving with quickly seared peppers and onions. For this easy chicken fajita recipe, EVERYTHING is made on the grill!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food grilled chicken fajitas recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!