Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, cajun chicken pasta salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cajun chicken pasta salad is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Cajun chicken pasta salad is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Chicken dredged in Cajun spices is sauteed with bell peppers and mushrooms, and presented in a basil-cream sauce over linguine. Chicken Cajun Pasta Salad = Best Picnic Lunch. Make pasta salad, in a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water to cool pasta to room temperature.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cajun chicken pasta salad using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cajun chicken pasta salad:
- Make ready Orecchiette pasta
- Make ready Cavatapi pasta
- Get 1/8 cup Paul Prudome poultry seasoning at least
- Prepare Italian dressing
- Take French dressing
- Take Bell peppers different colors cut into matchsticks and chunks
- Prepare Black olives
- Make ready Green onion
- Make ready Yellow onion
- Get 3 halves Chicken breast
- Prepare The best olive oil you can find
It's a cinch to throw together, and if you don't have prepared Cajun spice in your cabinet, you can just throw a few spices. This creamy Cajun chicken pasta makes an amazing and easy weeknight dinner… Or, the best ever addition to any potluck, picnic, or tailgating party. You can easily chop the vegetables and prepare the creamy cajun mayo ahead of time to save time in the kitchen. But, of course, my favorite reason?
Instructions to make Cajun chicken pasta salad:
- Boil pasta al dente drain… set aside
- Put oil in skillet (this gets really smokey if you can do this outside do it)Cut chicken breasts into bite sized chunks coat with olive oil…and paul prudome poultry seasoning (coat it well) when the oil in the skillet is smoking (be careful fine line here between smoking and a fire) the coated chicken gets crispy in the high heat (blackened) cook through.
- Have chopped peppers onion olives chopped and ready
- When chicken is done add rest of veggies
- Stir for a minute or 2 then add french dressing and Italian dressing let it simmer for a few minutes.
- Cool off (tastes great warm too)
- Put cooled pasta salad in fridge overnight
- Flavors get better overnight!!!
- This can be adjusted to feed a few or alot of people…. use amounts that make sense to you (I know….for you people who measure everything this kinda sucks sorry)
You can easily chop the vegetables and prepare the creamy cajun mayo ahead of time to save time in the kitchen. But, of course, my favorite reason? First, this recipe has THE best Alfredo sauce recipe that you'll ever find. This Cajun Chicken Pasta has SUPER Creamy Alfredo Sauce, perfectly seasoned chicken, and your favorite pasta. Cajun chicken pasta with juicy chicken, mushroom in a cajun alfredo sauce.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food cajun chicken pasta salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!