Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, cheesy chicken tortillas. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Slow Cooker Cheesy Chicken and Tortillas Slow Cooker Cheesy Chicken and Tortillas. Layered cheesy enchiladas filled with shredded chicken and green chile sauce make this casserole a family favorite. Using pre-cooked chicken and corn tortillas, I can get this chicken enchilada casserole in the oven on even the busiest weeknights. Reasons To Make This Recipe Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas are the perfect combo of creamy and spicy!
Cheesy chicken tortillas is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Cheesy chicken tortillas is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have cheesy chicken tortillas using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy chicken tortillas:
- Take 1 kg boneless chicken
- Make ready 1 tbspn ginger garlic paste
- Prepare 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Make ready as per taste Salt
- Prepare 1 tsp lemon juice
- Get 1 tsp cumin powder
- Take 1 tsp coriander powder
- Get 1 tsp black pepper powder
- Take as required Oil
- Make ready 2 tbspn tomato ketchup
- Make ready 1 cup chopped cabbage
- Take 1/2 cup orange bell pepper
- Make ready 1 big chopped tomato
- Get 1 cup shreded cheese
- Take 1/2 cup mayonise
- Get 1 packet tortillas
Directions In a large bowl, combine the chicken, chiles, broth, soups and onion; set aside. Top with half of the chicken mixture and half of the cheese. Repeat this layer three more times, ending with cheese. The quick prep of our Chicken Tortilla Casserole makes it a regular go-to dinner in my house!
Steps to make Cheesy chicken tortillas:
- Cut the boneless chicken in small cubes and marinate with ginger garlic paste, salt,red chilli powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, black pepper powder and lemon juice, marinate for 2 hours
- Take a pan add little oil,cook the marinated chicken,let it cook completely then add tomato ketchup mix well..chicken should be dry!
- Take tortillas packet (i used Mexican chilli salsa tortillas) if tortillas not available, use chapati or khabus! Chop the veggies orange bell pepper, cabbage, tomato, shred the cheese!
- Take a tortilla add mayonnaise, now in middle add cabbage, orange bell pepper, chicken, tomato and some shredded cheese fold it from both the side and grill it in a pan by adding little oil. Grill till it's crispy. Ready to serve!
Repeat this layer three more times, ending with cheese. The quick prep of our Chicken Tortilla Casserole makes it a regular go-to dinner in my house! In this Chicken Tortilla Casserole cream of chicken soup is a base component of the sauce. The creamy sauce pairs brilliantly with the melted cheese and savory chicken. Chicken Tortilla Casserole Rotel tomatoes are a common variation of the recipe.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food cheesy chicken tortillas recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!