Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, seared chicken w/ zucchini noodle al pastor bowl. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Seared Chicken w/ Zucchini Noodle Al Pastor Bowl is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Seared Chicken w/ Zucchini Noodle Al Pastor Bowl is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have seared chicken w/ zucchini noodle al pastor bowl using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Seared Chicken w/ Zucchini Noodle Al Pastor Bowl:
- Get Seared Chicken
- Make ready 6 oz Chicken Breast
- Make ready 1 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- Take 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- Prepare 1 tbsp Grill Mates Brown Sugar Bourbon Seasoning
- Take 2 Limes for juice and zest
- Prepare Salt and Pepper
- Get 1 tbsp Stick Butter
- Make ready Al Pastor Zucchini Noodles
- Prepare 1 La Tortilla Factory Al Pastor Skillet Sauce
- Take 1 Small Zucchini
- Take 2 tbspn Chopped Green Onion
- Prepare 1 tbsp Cilantro Diced
- Take Salt and Pepper
- Take 2 Asparagus
- Take 2 Premade soft shell Taco Bowls
Steps to make Seared Chicken w/ Zucchini Noodle Al Pastor Bowl:
- Heat Skillet to Medium High. Pad both sides of chicken breast to remove outer juice. Season with Salt, Pepper, Cayenne, Cumin, and Grill Mates.
- Once heated, add butter to slightly froth. Place in in chicken and sear about 6-7min. While saucing butter over chicken.
- In the meantime, spiral the Zucchini into noodles. Season liberally with salt and pepper. Add in a small bowl of water and let rest. Dice up Green Onion and Cilantro.
- Flip chicken over and continue to sauce. Top with some cilantro, and continue to sauce until 165-170° internal temperature. (Add in asparagus about 3 minutes prior to allow asparagus to soak in the juice. Remove from pan, top with half the skillet juice and let rest.
- Strain Zucchini Noodles and pat excess water off.
- With the remaining juices, add in Zucchini Noodles and sauté. Drizzle half the pouch of Al Pastor seasoning and stir in. Add in half the green onion and Cilantro and continue to stir. Remove front heat.
- Prior to serving, Slice the chicken at an angle.
- Place two taco bowls, base it with the zucchini noodles, Chicken Slices (drizzle al pastor glaze from skillet on top. Dash with cilantro, green onion, and Lime Zest. Place asparagus and two lime wedges (for squeezing on taco bowl).
- Serve and enjoy.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food seared chicken w/ zucchini noodle al pastor bowl recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!