Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, indonesian chicken satay. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Place chicken into the mixture, and stir to coat. Whisk together the soy sauce, oil, salt, cumin, if using, fennel, if using, and garlic in a medium bowl. Add the chicken and toss to coat the. Satay is an Indonesian dish made by grilling skewered meat.
Indonesian Chicken satay is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Indonesian Chicken satay is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have indonesian chicken satay using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Indonesian Chicken satay:
- Make ready Bamboo skewer
- Prepare 500 gram chicken thights
- Get Marinated
- Take 500 g chicken thighs , boneless skinless, cut into 2cm pieces
- Prepare 2 tbsp ground ginger
- Get 2 clove garlic
- Prepare 1 tbsp turmeric powder
- Make ready 1 tsp galanggal powder
- Take 1 tsp lemongrass,cut white soft stem,chop finely
- Make ready 1 tbsp sweet soy(sweet ketchup)
- Get 1 tbsp ground coriander
- Get 1 tsp nutmeg
- Make ready 1/2 tsp white pepper
- Get 1 tsp salt
Sate Ayam (Chicken Satay) This is a recipe for skewered, tender, marinated-chicken pieces grilled to perfection and served with a rich, flavorful, lime-infused spicy peanut sauce. No wonder this dish is popular throughout Southeast Asia! Parker Feierbach Satay, considered to be a national dish of Indonesia, is a popular Southeast Asian street food that usually involves a marinated meat being skewered and grilled, then served with a. The ideal Indonesian chicken satay is a skewer of chicken chunks marinated in soy sauce and spices and grilled, served with a delicious peanut sauce on top.
Steps to make Indonesian Chicken satay:
- If cooking on a BBQ or over charcoal, soak skewers for 2 hours in water. - - INDONESIAN chicken satay - - Mix together the chicken and Marinade with all spices ingredients, then set aside for at least 15 minutes, or overnight at fridge. - - Thread onto skewers - I do 4 to 5 pieces each. - - Heat 1.5 tbsp oil in a large non-stick pan over medium high heat. - - Cook skewers in batches for 3.5 minutes on each side until golden /cooked
- Serve with peanut sauce or soy on the side for dipping. Add a side of Yellow rice or Indo Fried rice to complete the meal❤Enjoy
Parker Feierbach Satay, considered to be a national dish of Indonesia, is a popular Southeast Asian street food that usually involves a marinated meat being skewered and grilled, then served with a. The ideal Indonesian chicken satay is a skewer of chicken chunks marinated in soy sauce and spices and grilled, served with a delicious peanut sauce on top. Indonesians love to eat it with either lontong - rice cake - or rice. Sate Kambing - Lamb Satay Satay Chicken is probably better known as Malaysian and Thai. But actually, it is originally from Indonesia.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food indonesian chicken satay recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!