Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, baked chicken in tomato sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked Chicken in Tomato Sauce is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Baked Chicken in Tomato Sauce is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Place chicken in a baking dish, and top with the zucchini and tomatoes. Pour the tomato sauce mixture over everything. Add a splash of sweet balsamic vinegar and a sprinkle of cheese to Easy Tomato-Baked Boneless Chicken Breast. This delicious dish is a smart choice.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have baked chicken in tomato sauce using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Chicken in Tomato Sauce:
- Prepare 500 gm chicken drumsticks
- Make ready 2 tbsp olive oil
- Take 1 cup tomato sauce
- Get 1 cup cherry tomatoes (halves)
- Get Basil and oregano herbs
- Get Garlic and onion powder
- Make ready Salt and pepper to taste
- Take Garnish
- Take Grated cheese
- Make ready Olives
Crush the tomatoes with a fork in a medium bowl; stir in remaining dried parsley and basil, grated Parmesan, diced garlic and olive oil. Remove seared to chicken and set aside. (the chicken will not be fully cooked but will continue to cook in the tomato sauce later). Reduce heat of skillet to medium. Add one tablespoon of olive oil.
Instructions to make Baked Chicken in Tomato Sauce:
- Preheat oven to 200°c. While waiting, prepare chicken in a tray and spread olive oil around them.
- Pour tomato sauce on the chicken. The sauce doesn't need to cover everything, just pour on top.
- Sprinkle the herbs, garlic, onion, salt and pepper as you prefer.
- Add the cherry tomatoes on top. If the cherry tomatoes are the sweet type, you can add 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar to give that sour taste.
- Cover the tray with aluminum foil and bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove aluminum foil and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Serve hot with grated cheese or olives.
Reduce heat of skillet to medium. Add one tablespoon of olive oil. We then add some butter, onions, and garlic to the skillet, and follow up with wine, tomatoes, tomato paste, capers, and half & half. Another great side for the Italian Chicken in tomato sauce would be these roasted smashed potatoes with garlic and parmesan. Now here's one last tip before getting to the recipe.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food baked chicken in tomato sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!