Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, creamy white chicken chili - slow cooker friendly. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Creamy White Chicken Chili - Slow Cooker friendly is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Creamy White Chicken Chili - Slow Cooker friendly is something that I have loved my whole life.
Try Giving Chili Night a Little Extra Flair. Try Some Of Our Delicious Chili Recipes That Will Have You Coming Back For More! Add chicken breasts to bottom of slow cooker, top with salt, pepper, cumin, oregano, chili powder, and cayenne pepper. Top with diced onion, minced garlic, great Northern beans, green chiles, corn, chicken broth and cilantro.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook creamy white chicken chili - slow cooker friendly using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy White Chicken Chili - Slow Cooker friendly:
- Get 2-3 lbs Chicken Breast
- Take 8 oz Cream Cheese (room temp)
- Prepare 12 oz Sour Cream
- Prepare 1 qt Chicken Broth
- Prepare 4 cans Great Northern Beans (drained)
- Make ready 1 can Black Beans
- Prepare 1/2 Onion (Diced)
- Prepare 2 tbsp Chili Powder
- Take 2 tbsp Cumin
- Prepare 1.5 tsp Garlic Powder
- Get 1 tsp Cayenne (or Red) Pepper Powder (optional)
- Take 1.5 tsp Salt
Sprinkle the spices over the chicken. Add the beans, green chiles, garlic and chicken broth to the slow cooker and stir it all around. Remove chicken breasts and shred, then stir back into the chili. How to thicken white bean chicken chili: We thicken this creamy chicken chili with two things: cream cheese and corn starch.
Instructions to make Creamy White Chicken Chili - Slow Cooker friendly:
- Cook and shred chicken in your preferred method. I put it in the slow cooker with some basic seasoning and a quart of water for around 5 hours, drain the chicken, and use my electric hand mixer to shred it.
- Add the Sour Cream and cream cheese.
- Add seasonings in the remaining ingredients and gently stir them together.
- Allow to cook/simmer for 1-2 hours or until thoroughly warmed and the onion is soft.
- We like it served with sour cream and shredded cheese on top.
Remove chicken breasts and shred, then stir back into the chili. How to thicken white bean chicken chili: We thicken this creamy chicken chili with two things: cream cheese and corn starch. This Slow Cooker Creamy White Chicken Chili is bursting with all your White Chicken Chili faves: tender shredded chicken, creamy, hearty beans, warm fiestalicious spices, tangy bright green chilies and aromatic fresh cilantro. But to make this truly epic White Chicken Chili - its creamified! Place everything into your slow cooker except for the cheddar cheese.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food creamy white chicken chili - slow cooker friendly recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!