Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chicken parmesan and spaghetti. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine the spaghetti sauce, garlic salt and remaining oregano, Cook over medium heat until heated through. Spoon over chicken; sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and remaining Parmesan cheese. Our Chicken Parmesan with Spaghetti cuts over half the calories of the traditional recipe. Pasta now plays a supporting role in this dish, and by bypassing the deep fryer and minimizing the oil in the pan, crispy chicken cutlets can still be delivered with a lot less fuss.
Chicken Parmesan and spaghetti is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Chicken Parmesan and spaghetti is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have chicken parmesan and spaghetti using 17 ingredients and 24 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Parmesan and spaghetti:
- Take 1 box spaghetti
- Make ready 1 dozen chicken breast cutlets
- Get 2 can mushroom & onion spaghetti sauce
- Get 1 large onion
- Get 2 large tomatoes
- Take 1 large green pepper
- Take 1 large sweet red pepper
- Get 1 ketchup
- Get 1 cup sugar
- Take 2 packages mozzarella
- Take 1 canola oil
- Get 1 flour
- Prepare 1 adobe seasoning
- Get 1 chicken seasoning
- Prepare 1 black pepper
- Prepare 1 dash steak sauce
- Make ready 1 sweet butter
Place the fried chicken pieces in the middle and top with sliced mozzarella. Top with the other half of spaghetti and bake in the oven until crispy on the edges. Meanwhile, fry the garlic in the olive oil and add the onion. Cook until soft then add the passata.
Instructions to make Chicken Parmesan and spaghetti:
- Wash chicken off with cold water
- Season with all seasonings
- Mix in together well
- Put flour in a bag
- Place chicken in flour. Shake well
- Put canola oil in a pan-medium high heat til it pops
- Place chicken in pan to fry until golden brown and tender
- Place chicken in pan
- Fill a big pot up with water and a dash of canola oil
- Let water boil then add spaghetti
- Take out a medium bowl and prepare sauce
- Put spaghetti sauce, seasonings, sugar, steak sauce. Mix together.
- Put alittle of the grease from the chicken fry in a small pan
- Cook the peppers and onion until carmelized
- Place peppers & onions in sauce. Mix together.
- Dip each cutlet in sauce like a nugget.
- Place back in pan. Then pour sauce all over the chicken
- Put oven on 350°F
- Place chicken in oven for 1 hour
- Drain spaghetti. Rinse off excess starch
- Melt sweet butter in a microwave then pour on spaghetti and mix in.
- Take chicken out and sprinkle mozzarella over chicken and sauce
- Put back in oven for another hour
Meanwhile, fry the garlic in the olive oil and add the onion. Cook until soft then add the passata. Dip chicken in egg; then in bread crumbs. Pour in marinara sauce, fill up empty sauce jar with water and add to the pot. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a strong simmer.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chicken parmesan and spaghetti recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!