Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, easy peezy chicken parmesan. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Bake chicken patties per package directions. So easy and fast - fabulous use of bnls/sknls chicken breast. It came out moist & tender with the crunchy top - perfect. Served it on angel hair pasta with buttered italian bread and it was a hit.
Easy Peezy Chicken Parmesan is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Easy Peezy Chicken Parmesan is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy peezy chicken parmesan using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Peezy Chicken Parmesan:
- Get 6 Pre-cooked Breaded Chicken Patties
- Take 1/2 box Whole Wheat Linguine Pasta
- Get 25 oz Spaghetti Sauce
- Make ready 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Get 1/2 cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Basil
This parmesan crusted chicken is smothered in marinara and melted cheese and has the juiciest chicken breast. Make chicken: Prepare breading station with three large mixing bowls: one bowl with panko, garlic powder, and Parmesan mixed with a fork; another with the egg mixture; and the third bowl with flour. This easy, top-rated chicken Parmesan recipe is a family favorite! The chicken is breaded, browned, then baked to perfection with sauce and cheese.
Instructions to make Easy Peezy Chicken Parmesan:
- Bake chicken patties per package directions.
- Prepare pasta per package directions. Meanwhile, heat spaghetti sauce in small saucepan.
- Just before chicken patties are done baking, increase oven temperature to broil. Top chicken patties with mozzarella and parmesan cheeses, about 2 tbsp and 1tbsp, respectively. Broil for 3-5 minutes, just until cheese begins to brown slightly.
- Serve sauce over pasta, top with baked chicken pattie. Sprinkle with a pinch of parmesan cheese and basil (fresh or dried).
This easy, top-rated chicken Parmesan recipe is a family favorite! The chicken is breaded, browned, then baked to perfection with sauce and cheese. Serve moist and flavorful breaded chicken breasts with cheese and fresh tomato sauce, with a side of spaghetti, garlic bread, and a simple green salad. Chicken Parmesan is a classic for a reason! Chicken cutlets, breaded and fried, smothered with tomato sauce, and covered with mozzarella and It's easy and comes together quickly.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food easy peezy chicken parmesan recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!