Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chicken alfredo with grilled apples. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Alfredo with Grilled Apples is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Chicken Alfredo with Grilled Apples is something which I have loved my entire life.
Serve chicken with Alfredo sauce and apple. Grill some apples cut apples add lime juice or lemon juice to the apples (we used the ninja foodie grill,) Cook favorite pasta at sometime of making everything. Before you jump to Chicken Alfredo with Grilled Apples recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Pick To Eat Are Going To Effect Your Health. On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken alfredo with grilled apples using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Alfredo with Grilled Apples:
- Get 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (we only had 2)
- Make ready 1-2 large Braeburn or Gala apple, cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- Make ready 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Prepare Alfredo sauce, warmed (we used 2 jars of our favorite sauce)
- Get 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese (for the top garnish when making plates or bowls) or can use shredded Parmesan (we used parmesan for the kids)
- Make ready Can mushrooms
- Take Fresh spinach
- Take Penne or Fettuccine or spaghetti whatever you have
- Make ready Shredded Parmesan for the Alfredo sauce optional
This marinated and grilled chicken can be added to salads like our Easy Greek Salad Recipe, or to pasta dishes like this Bucatini Puttanesca, or serve as a simple main course protein with fresh vegetables. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add olive oil to a cast-iron grill pan over high heat. Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo with Grilled Apples.
Instructions to make Chicken Alfredo with Grilled Apples:
- We just used 2 chicken breast, cut them up and sautéed them in butter, season chicken with favorite seasonings salt and pepper. then added in the mushrooms and spinach
- In a pot add favorite Alfredo sauce (we used 4 cheeses) heat through, add in extra spices and cheese, salt, pepper, we added in shredded Parmesan, salt, pepper.
- Grill some apples cut apples add lime juice or lemon juice to the apples (we used the ninja foodie grill,)
- Cook favorite pasta at sometime of making everything. Penne would be recommend here, we only had spaghetti noodles so….
- Add in some garlic cheesy bread too! (i have a few different easy recipes on here that way better than the store and its quick too)
Add olive oil to a cast-iron grill pan over high heat. Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo with Grilled Apples. This easy grilled chicken Alfredo is one of my favorites. Slightly smoky, grilled chicken breasts are sliced and served over tender pasta drenched in a creamy, rich Alfredo sauce. Think of it as Italian chicken and noodles!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken alfredo with grilled apples recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!