Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, coca-cola chicken. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Coca-Cola Chicken is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Coca-Cola Chicken is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
In a medium bowl, mix together the Worcestershire sauce, ketchup and cola. In a large skillet, saute onion in oil until tender. Add chicken; brown on all sides. Carefully add cola, ketchup, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have coca-cola chicken using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Coca-Cola Chicken:
- Get 500 chicken thigh fillet, cubed
- Prepare 1 tsp salt
- Take 1/2 tsp freshly cracked black pepper
- Make ready 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Prepare 1/4 cup katakuriko (or you can use maizena)
- Prepare 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- Make ready 1 egg
- Make ready 1 onion, sliced thinly
- Prepare 200 ml coca-cola
- Prepare 1/4 cup oil for frying
Tender chicken with a crispy skin baked in a Coca Cola soda and Worcestershire sauce. Simple Oven Baked Chicken Thighs always make a wonderful recipe for family Dinners. This version uses coco cola to make a sweet, tangy sauce that's sure to be a crowd-pleaser. Kickin Coca-Cola Chicken - easy chicken marinade that is a little sweet, a little spicy, and a whole lotta good!
Steps to make Coca-Cola Chicken:
- Combine chicken, salt, pepper, garlic powder and wait for about 5 minutes. (It's best to store it in the fridge for about an hour)
- Add flour, katakuriko, and egg to the chicken. Mix well.
- Heat oil in a pan. For better results, fry in two or three batches until golden brown. I was feeling lazy, so I just pour all into the pan.
- Flip occasionally until the chicken are half-cooked.
- Remove excess oil. Add onion and stir occasionally.
- Add coca-cola and wait until the liquid is almost gone. Add more salt if necessary.
This version uses coco cola to make a sweet, tangy sauce that's sure to be a crowd-pleaser. Kickin Coca-Cola Chicken - easy chicken marinade that is a little sweet, a little spicy, and a whole lotta good! Super easy to make and tastes great! Chicken marinated in Coke, hot sauce, brown sugar, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, and lime juice. Coca Cola Chicken Cola chicken is a recipe that becomes popular in Asian cultures.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food coca-cola chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!