Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, grilled chicken with jalapeño cream sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
In a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, brown chicken in oil on both sides. Add the onions, broth, jalapenos and cumin. Stir cream cheese and sour cream into onion mixture until blended. Grilled Chicken with Jalapeño Cream Sauce Leelumae Kansas.
Grilled Chicken with Jalapeño Cream Sauce is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Grilled Chicken with Jalapeño Cream Sauce is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook grilled chicken with jalapeño cream sauce using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Chicken with Jalapeño Cream Sauce:
- Make ready 4 chicken breasts
- Make ready to taste salt and pepper
- Take 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- Get 3 jalapeños
- Get 1 medium onion
- Take 2 cloves garlic
- Get 2 Tbsp. butter
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. flour
- Make ready 1/4 cup milk
- Get 1 (12 oz.) can evaporated milk
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. grated parmesan cheese
While the chicken is cooking, crack on with the hot sauce. Make sauce: Put jalapeño, garlic, mayonnaise, lime juice, and cilantro in a blender (add cilantro last). Or, put ingredients in a deep bowl or jar and use an immersion blender. Blend on high speed until completely smooth.
Steps to make Grilled Chicken with Jalapeño Cream Sauce:
- Chop jalapeños, garlic and 1/4 of the onion and place in food processor. Slice remaining onion and place aside for later.
- Process until finely chopped. Set aside.
- Salt and pepper both sides of your chicken breasts.
- Grill in oil in large skillet over medium high heat until thoroughly cooked. This usually requires about 8 to 10 minutes per side. Place in oven on low to keep warm until ready to serve.
- Melt butter in separate skillet. Add jalapeño mixture and saute for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add flour and mix until slightly pasty.
- Whisk in both milks and reduce heat to medium low.
- Simmer for 6 to 8 minutes or until sauce begins to thicken.
- Add in parmesan cheese and heat additional 2 minutes.
- Saute remaining onions in small skillet in a little butter until caramelized.
- Serve chicken topped with caramelized onion and spoonful of jalapeño cream sauce. Enjoy!
Or, put ingredients in a deep bowl or jar and use an immersion blender. Blend on high speed until completely smooth. Serve chicken breasts with extra sauce spooned over the top, and enjoy! Bacon Wrapped Chicken with Jalapeno Cream Sauce. The combination of chicken and bacon topped with a jalapeno cream sauce is sensational.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food grilled chicken with jalapeño cream sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!