Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, pan grilled barbeque chicken. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pan Grilled Barbeque Chicken is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Pan Grilled Barbeque Chicken is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Rub garlic over chicken, and sprinkle evenly with seasoning blend and salt. See recipes for Pan Grilled Barbeque Chicken too. Turn the chicken breasts and grill the other side. Place the chicken breasts on the hot grill pan.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have pan grilled barbeque chicken using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pan Grilled Barbeque Chicken:
- Take 10 piece chicken strips
- Take chicken
- Take 1/2 tbsp salt
- Take 2 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- Take dash black pepper
- Take 1/4 tbsp curry powder
- Get 1/4 tbsp ground cinnamon
- Take 1 tbsp brown sugar
- Get barbecue sauce
- Make ready 2 tbsp vegetable oil
Preheat the grill to high heat and oil the grates. Brush chicken with reserved barbecue sauce on both. Heat medium skillet (preferably iron) over medium-high heat and coat with cooking spray. Remove cover and check chicken for doneness with probe thermometer or testing if juices run clear.
Steps to make Pan Grilled Barbeque Chicken:
- Put the chicken into a bowl and mix all the ingredients except the barbecue sauce and massage onto the chicken…cover and let it marinate for 1 hour
- Heat a grill pan and pour oil onto it
- Place all the strips onto the pan and let them cook and get charred lines on one side..about 5 minutes
- Turn to the other side and let it cook for 2 mins then squeeze the sauce over the chicken
- Use a cooking spoon and move the pieces around so that the sauce spreads on all the meats
- Remove and serve 😋😋😋
Heat medium skillet (preferably iron) over medium-high heat and coat with cooking spray. Remove cover and check chicken for doneness with probe thermometer or testing if juices run clear. Brush inside of skillet with vegetable oil or smear with solid vegetable shortening. Place over medium high heat until skillet is very hot. Add chicken and let sit, undisturbed, until chicken releases from the pan and has the level of grill marks you desire, about ten minutes.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food pan grilled barbeque chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!