Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, easy crockpot chicken dinner. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy crockpot chicken dinner is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Easy crockpot chicken dinner is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Using skinless boneless chicken breasts makes this creamy crockpot recipe super easy. Just load up the appliance with chopped potatoes, carrots, and onions, lay chicken on top, and leave to cook all day long. Right before serving, add the sauce ingredients, and cook to heat through. It freezes well for a make-ahead family meal.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy crockpot chicken dinner using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy crockpot chicken dinner:
- Take Chicken (legs, thighs, chicken breast, whatever you have on hand)
- Prepare 1 can Cream of chicken soup or Cream of mushroom or can use them both
- Make ready 2 cups water
- Get 1-2 cans green beans drained
- Prepare 1-2 cubes Chicken or beef bouillon or instant
- Make ready 1 cut onion or onion seasoning both optional
- Take Seasoning whatever you like
- Take Seasoning I used
- Prepare Mccormicks Himalayan pink salt black pepper and garlic all purpose seasoning (to make it easy it’s all in one)
- Take Ground Cayanne red pepper
- Take Paprika
- Take Garlic salt again (I like garlic)
- Take Onion powder because I didn’t have onion to put in this at the time
Arrange skin-side up in a single layer in the slow cooker. Cover with the lid slightly askew. Recipe: Slow-Cooker Chicken Taco Soup Say hello to the easiest soup recipe you'll ever make. For even more chicken recipes, check out our latest cookbook Insanely Easy Chicken Dinners.
Instructions to make Easy crockpot chicken dinner:
- Wash off chicken, then season it.set aside
- Heat water to dissolve the bouillon cubes. In a bowl add the hot water and bouillon cubes mix till dissolved, add all other ingredients but the chicken, mix up. Add seasoning to this as well.
- In crockpot add chicken, (I used frozen and defrosted it some in the microwave a little so it wasn’t all stuck together)
- Pour mixture over chicken and may need to spread it out evenly. Cook on high till chicken is done.
- Severe with mashed potatoes and biscuits
- Notes- you can add red cut potatoes to this, but I just wanted mashed potatoes…. I make this both ways…
Recipe: Slow-Cooker Chicken Taco Soup Say hello to the easiest soup recipe you'll ever make. For even more chicken recipes, check out our latest cookbook Insanely Easy Chicken Dinners. I use my slow cooker to prepare these well-seasoned chicken breasts that cook up moist and tender. My daughter, who has two young sons to keep up with, shared this great recipe with me several years ago. I now rely on cooking chicken in a Crock Pot many days a week.—Sundra Hauck, Bogalusa, Louisiana One of the best things to make in your slow cooker is chicken thighs.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food easy crockpot chicken dinner recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!