Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, pan-seared salmon with zucchini. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Pan-seared salmon with Zucchini is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Pan-seared salmon with Zucchini is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Place zucchini in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Add salmon in a single layer and brush each salmon filet with herb mixture. Wash, then pat dry the salmon with kitchen towel.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have pan-seared salmon with zucchini using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pan-seared salmon with Zucchini:
- Get 200 gm salmon
- Prepare 1 pinch salt
- Make ready Olive oil to line the pan
- Make ready 1/2 zucchini
- Prepare 1 pinch salt
- Make ready Olive oil to line pan
This recipe is one of my absolute new favorites and I know you'll love it too! The chimichurri sauce is so vibrant in color and flavor. First, melt four tablespoons of butter, and place two tablespoons of it on the bottom of a sheet pan. Then, add some cut up zucchini and summer squash to the sheet pan and toss to coat with the butter.
Instructions to make Pan-seared salmon with Zucchini:
- Line a flat based pan with olive oil. Wash, then pat dry the salmon with kitchen towel. Sprinkle salt on the salmon on both sides.
- Put the pan on medium heat. Once the pan is heated, place the salmon on the pan, skin side facing down. Leave it undisturbed for 6-8 mins. Then flip over for 1-2 mins. You'll get a crispy skin, yet soft salmon!
- For zucchini, either cut in rounds or sticks. Sprinkle salt on the zucchini, then place on hot, oil lined flatbottom pan(medium heat). Flip sides every 1-2mins. If you like the zucchini to retain its moisture, put the lid on after flipping the zucchini, and sprinkle a bit of water from time to time. Take out of pan once the zucchini has a translucent colour. I usually do them until I see a bit of brown!
First, melt four tablespoons of butter, and place two tablespoons of it on the bottom of a sheet pan. Then, add some cut up zucchini and summer squash to the sheet pan and toss to coat with the butter. Move it to the perimeter of the sheet pan to make room for the salmon. Place the whole filet of salmon skin-side down right in the center. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food pan-seared salmon with zucchini recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!