Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, vickys christmas tree stack cookies, centrepiece idea. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Vickys Christmas Tree Stack Cookies, Centrepiece Idea. Here is how you cook that. Ingredients of Vickys Christmas Tree Stack Cookies, Centrepiece Idea. Prepare of Your favourite cookie dough.
Vickys Christmas Tree Stack Cookies, Centrepiece Idea is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Vickys Christmas Tree Stack Cookies, Centrepiece Idea is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook vickys christmas tree stack cookies, centrepiece idea using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Christmas Tree Stack Cookies, Centrepiece Idea:
- Get 1 Your favourite cookie dough
- Take 5 different sized star shaped cutters
- Prepare 1 green icing
- Make ready 1 sugar balls to decorate
See more ideas like this at https://socialapps.p. Building one full tree cookie stack at a time, start with the biggest cookie, coat the top in icing, cost the next biggest cookie and place in the middle of the biggest one so that the points of the stars do not match up, continue with the remaining cookies for each stack. Spray them lightly with shimmer dust. Put on some holiday tunes and get ready to decorate your Christmas tree.
Instructions to make Vickys Christmas Tree Stack Cookies, Centrepiece Idea:
- I'm not going to post a cookie recipe, we all have our favorites but if you need one I have a few listed in my other recipes
- Roll out your dough and cut 2 of every sized star that you have
- Bake according to your recipe directions and cool on a wire rack
- Meanwhile make up some icing with powdered sugar, a little water and some drops of green food colouring. It needs to be thick enough to not run off your cookies
- Ice the cookies all over and place sugar balls at each star point before the icing sets too hard
- Start stacking them with the largest stars at the bottom and finishing with the smallest on top. Twist every alternate star so you get a good effect. You could colour the top star yellow and stick it upright in the icing of the previous star
- This makes an effective Christmas tree cookie stack for use as table decorations at Christmas dinner and your guests can have a nibble between courses!
Spray them lightly with shimmer dust. Put on some holiday tunes and get ready to decorate your Christmas tree. No, not that Christmas tree — we're talking Christmas tree cakes, cupcakes, cookies, and macarons that even the elves would be proud of. When all of the cookies (except the one in reserve) are covered in fondant, stack them so that they take on the shape of a Christmas tree. Each cookie should be placed at a different angle to the one below it to give the effect of branches.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food vickys christmas tree stack cookies, centrepiece idea recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!