Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, pumpkin curry. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pumpkin curry is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Pumpkin curry is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
It all starts with gorgeous pumpkin, which is peeled, seeded, and cubed into bite-size chunks. The flavor comes in waves thanks to ingredients like curry paste, chili peppers, ginger, garlic, and shallot - a.k.a. the curry dream team. I tend to favor Indian food as it is less sweet. This curry is more of an Indian curry.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pumpkin curry using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pumpkin curry:
- Prepare 1 tsp ginger
- Make ready 1/2 tsp cumin
- Take As needed Oil
- Get 1 1/2 cup onion
- Get 2 cups pumpkin cuped
- Get as per taste Salt
- Prepare 3/4 tsp garam masala
- Make ready 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- Get 1/8 tsp turmeric powder
It's a rich, creamy fall-centric curry that you can eat on its own, or serve over steamed rice, quinoa or couscous. If you want to incorporate different vegetables, go ahead. Add the cumin seeds and the cinnamon stick and fry for twenty seconds. This one pot pumpkin curry is an easy, autumnal red curry featuring veggies, chickpeas, and creamy pumpkin!
Steps to make Pumpkin curry:
- Add oil to a pan and heat it.Add cumin allow it to crackle.
- Add ginger and fry
- When the ginger emits a good aroma,add onions and sprinkle salt.
- Fry till the onions turn golden
- Add pumpkin and fry for 2 to 3 min. Sprinkle red chilli powder,turmeric and garamasala.
- Mix everything well and fry for about 2to 3 minutes.
- Cover and cook on a low flame,stirring occasionally to prevent burning.
- After a while, pumpkin begins to release moisture, if it doesn't sprinkle little water as needed
- Switch off the stove,pumpkin curry is ready to serve
Add the cumin seeds and the cinnamon stick and fry for twenty seconds. This one pot pumpkin curry is an easy, autumnal red curry featuring veggies, chickpeas, and creamy pumpkin! I'm having my annual trepidation about pumpkin season. In particular, I've been having recurring nightmares about remaking and upgrading my pumpkin bread pudding recipe. This pumpkin coconut curry has a bit of a kick (use less chilli if you don't like hot food) which is nicely soothed by the cooling coconut sauce.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food pumpkin curry recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!