Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, berry good peanut butter scones. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Berry good peanut butter scones is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Berry good peanut butter scones is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Line a heavy baking sheet with parchment paper. Combine the flour, brown sugar, baking soda, cream of tartar, and salt in a food processor. Add the peanut butter by spoonfuls to the flour mixture. Pulse until the mixture is combines and looks like sand.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have berry good peanut butter scones using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Berry good peanut butter scones:
- Prepare 2 cups all purpose flour
- Get 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- Prepare 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Get 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- Take 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Take 1 cup natural unsalted creamy peanut butter
- Get 1 package (5 ounces) mixed dried berries (about 1 cup)
- Take 3/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- Make ready 1 large egg
Sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and brown sugar into a large bowl. Using a pastry blender or fork, cut in the peanut butter and the softened butter until the mixture looks like coarse crumbs. Make a well in center of crumb mixture and add all of the milk and the maple flavor. In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt, whisking well.
Steps to make Berry good peanut butter scones:
- Preheat oven to 400° line a heavy baking sheet with parchment paper
- Combine the flour, brown sugar, baking soda, cream of tartar, and salt in a food processor. Pulse to combine (i dont have a food processor i used my kitchen aid and it worked fine)
- Add the peanut butter by spoonfuls to the flour mixture. Pulse until the mixture is combines and looks like sand. Transfer to a mixing bowl and stir in the berries.
- Stir in the yogurt and egg togrther in a small bowl and add to the flour mixture. Stir with a spoon until combined. Use your hands if necessary, to ensure that all of the flour is incorporated.
- Transfer the dough to a lightly floured work surface and pat into a circle about 1 " thick. Cut the dough into 8 equal wedges. Arrange wedges on the baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes ornuntil lightly browned. Let cool slightly and serve warm.
Make a well in center of crumb mixture and add all of the milk and the maple flavor. In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt, whisking well. Using a pastry blender, cut butter into flour mixture until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add peanut butter morsels, stirring to combine. Between the butter, peanut butter, sour cream, and the peanut butter glaze, there's virtually no chance of dryness.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food berry good peanut butter scones recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!