Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, banana pudding cupcakes. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Banana Pudding Cupcakes is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Banana Pudding Cupcakes is something which I have loved my whole life.
Moist vanilla cupcakes filled with banana pudding and topped with whipped cream. I use homemade pudding and whipped cream for this recipe but you can use store-bought instead if pressed for time. By Terese The Novelist Using a paring knife, cut small wells out of cooled cupcakes. Fill with banana pudding, then top with whipped cream.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook banana pudding cupcakes using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Pudding Cupcakes:
- Take 1 box yellow cake mix
- Get 1 cup granulated sugar
- Take 3 eggs
- Make ready 6 tablespoons flour
- Take 2 cups milk
- Get 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Get 1 teaspoon banana extract
- Prepare You can mash 1 ripe banana and use in the cake if you like
- Make ready Vanilla wafers
- Take 4 tablespoons butter
The proverbial icing on the cake is a light mascarpone whipped cream that tops these delicious rich but fresh cupcakes! Chop the bananas into small pieces and fold into the chilled pudding. Use a paring knife to cut a circle in the top of each cupcake with your knife at an angle making a cone-shape. Remove the cones and fill each cupcakes with a generous dollop of pudding- spreading it to the edges if desired.
Instructions to make Banana Pudding Cupcakes:
- Mix the cake according to package directions.
- Place your cupcake liner in muffin pans. I get 24 cupcakes from this.
- Place 1 whole vanilla wafer flat side down in bottom of cupcake liner.
- Fill liner 3/4 full with cake batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- While cupcakes are baking, in a medium size pot mix sugar, flour, eggs and milk. On medium heat bring to a gentle boil.
- Stirring constantly, cook until smooth and thickened.
- Remove from heat and add 4 tablespoons butter and extracts. Mix well. Cool completely.
- When cupcakes have cooled completely, spoon custard on top of cup cake and place vanilla wafer on top for garnish.
Use a paring knife to cut a circle in the top of each cupcake with your knife at an angle making a cone-shape. Remove the cones and fill each cupcakes with a generous dollop of pudding- spreading it to the edges if desired. These Banana Pudding Cupcakes are the cupcake version of banana pudding with a creamy pudding center, whipped topping and crushed vanilla wafers. Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture alternately with buttermilk, beginning and ending with flour mixture. Tender baked vanilla cupcakes are filled with a super simple banana cream filling and chunks of bananas then topped with whipped cream and a sprinkle of crushed vanilla wafers.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food banana pudding cupcakes recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!