Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, brad's baked butternut squash. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Toss the butternut squash with olive oil, fresh thyme, salt and black pepper. Arrange coated squash on a baking sheet evenly. Butternut squash might be fall's most versatile (and beloved!) vegetable. Brush with melted butter; sprinkle with seasonings.
Brad's baked butternut squash is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Brad's baked butternut squash is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook brad's baked butternut squash using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Brad's baked butternut squash:
- Make ready 1 lg butternut squash
- Make ready 1 tsp olive oil, extra virgin
- Make ready 1 stick of unsalted butter. softened
- Prepare 1/4 cup light brown sugar.
- Make ready 1 tsp each, ground cinnamon, ground ginger
Pour water into dish around squash halves. Cut butternut squash in half lengthwise. Use a spoon to scoop out the seeds and stringy bits. Brush the squash with melted butter.
Instructions to make Brad's baked butternut squash:
- Cut squash in half lengthwise
- Remove the guts and seeds.
- Place in a shallow baking dish. Brush with oil.
- Bake at 350 for around 45 minutes. Remove when fork easily inserts into the center
- Mix the rest of the ingredients in a bowl until well combined.
- When squash is done, top with butter mix and let melt. Enjoy.
Use a spoon to scoop out the seeds and stringy bits. Brush the squash with melted butter. Sprinkle with cinnamon and brown sugar (or pie spice). Another useful tip, to stop raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, grapes etc from going mouldy! Easy Butternut Squash Dinner Recipes For Cozy Meals.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food brad's baked butternut squash recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!