Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chocolate and banana muffins!. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a large bowl. Stir into flour mixture until just moistened. Beat in eggs, bananas and vanilla. In another bowl, combine flour and baking soda; add to creamed mixture just until combined.
Chocolate and banana muffins! is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Chocolate and banana muffins! is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chocolate and banana muffins! using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate and banana muffins!:
- Take 3/4 cups sugar
- Make ready 2 eggs
- Get 1/2 cup melted butter or margarine plus 3 tablespoons for brushing the muffins when done
- Make ready 1 1/2 cups flour
- Take 1 ripe smashed banana
- Prepare 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Prepare 1 cup chocolate chips
- Make ready 1/2 cup milk
Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. These dark chocolate banana muffins are supremely moist and fudgy, packed with double the chocolate in the form of both chocolate chips (inside and on top) and cocoa powder (a lot), and their high-rise domed tops are prime for picking, munching, and licking off your fingers. In a large bowl, combine bananas, oil, egg large mixing bowl. In a separate large bowl, sift together sugar, flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder.
Instructions to make Chocolate and banana muffins!:
- Beat the butter,eggs and sugar on high for about a minute.
- Then you add the banana and mix again for another minute.
- In a medium bowl add flour,baking powder and baking soda and mix well then add it to the wet ingredients and mix again for 1 minute then add the milk and mix again for about a minute more when done stir in the chocolate chips and put in paper lined muffin tins and bake for 1/2 an hour at 350.
- When done and still hot brush the 3 tablespoons of melted butter on each muffin.
In a large bowl, combine bananas, oil, egg large mixing bowl. In a separate large bowl, sift together sugar, flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder. Chocolate banana muffins are so soft and moist with deep rich chocolate flavor. It's a great breakfast and afternoon snack for the whole family. For this recipe, you need two bowls.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food chocolate and banana muffins! recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!