Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, roasted asparagus and cherry tomato penne pasta with goat cheese. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Roasted Asparagus and Cherry Tomato Penne Pasta with Goat Cheese is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Roasted Asparagus and Cherry Tomato Penne Pasta with Goat Cheese is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook roasted asparagus and cherry tomato penne pasta with goat cheese using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Asparagus and Cherry Tomato Penne Pasta with Goat Cheese:
- Get 2 cup penne pasta
- Take 12 Asparagus Spears
- Make ready 12 Cherry Tomatoes
- Take 4 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- Take 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt (divided)
- Prepare 1/2 tsp ground black pepper (divided)
- Make ready 1 tbsp Minced Shallots
- Make ready 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Take 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- Prepare 1 tsp dried herbes de provence
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp honey
- Prepare 2 cup Arugula
- Take 1/2 cup chevre
Steps to make Roasted Asparagus and Cherry Tomato Penne Pasta with Goat Cheese:
- Preheat oven to 400
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain and set aside.
- Place asparagus and tomatoes on a jelly-roll pan. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil and 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar; sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper. Toss gently to coat; arrange asparagus and tomato mixture in a single layer. Bake at 400° for 6 minutes or until asparagus is crisp-tender. Remove asparagus from pan. Place pan back in oven, and bake tomatoes an additional 4 minutes. Remove tomatoes from pan; let asparagus and tomatoes stand 10 minutes. Cut
- Combine shallots and the next 4 ingredients (through honey) in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk. Gradually add remaining 3 tablespoons oil, stirring constantly with a whisk. Stir in remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper.
- Place pasta, asparagus, tomato, olives, and arugula in a large bowl; toss. Drizzle juice mixture over pasta mixture; toss. Sprinkle with cheese.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food roasted asparagus and cherry tomato penne pasta with goat cheese recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!