Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, spinach & mushroom quiche. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spinach & Mushroom Quiche is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Spinach & Mushroom Quiche is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have spinach & mushroom quiche using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach & Mushroom Quiche:
- Prepare 4 Large Eggs
- Prepare 4 Large Egg Whites
- Prepare 6 Oz Chopped Mushroom
- Take 2 Cups Chopped Spinach
- Take 1 Pinch Nutmeg
- Take 1 Small Onion, Chopped
- Get 1/4 Cup Milk
- Get 1/3 Cup Shredded Cheese
- Get Goat Cheese
- Take Salt & Pepper
Instructions to make Spinach & Mushroom Quiche:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Sauté mushroom and onion on medium-medium/high heat with salt and pepper until moisture is evaporated. Then remove from stove and add spinach and nutmeg to the pan. Cook until wilted but still bright green and then also remove from stove.
- Whisk together eggs, eggs whites, milk, salt and pepper. Then stir in the cheese of your choice (we used Colby jack for this particular instance but Pepper Jack was also delicious) and pour into pre-greased 12-cup cookie sheet. Fill about halfway and then spoon the mushroom, onions and spinach mixture into the egg. Top with a small dollop of goat cheese in the middle.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden and slightly browning. Cool for 5 minutes and serve warm.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food spinach & mushroom quiche recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!