Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, sausage meat stuffing. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sausage meat stuffing is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Sausage meat stuffing is something which I have loved my whole life.
Remove sausage from the skillet and let drain on paper towels. Sausage meat stuffing is absolutely essential as part of a Christmas Dinner Feast. Add the onions, celery, sage and thyme and. Leave some of the grease from the sausage in the bottom for added flavor.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have sausage meat stuffing using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sausage meat stuffing:
- Prepare 2 medium chopped onion
- Take 1 egg
- Make ready 1 Loaf
- Prepare 4 (454 g) tubes of sausagemeat
- Get Sage
- Take chopped parsley
- Get Mixed herbs
Fresh Vegetables: adding some diced onion, celery and garlic brightens up the boxed stuffing mix and makes it look and taste more homemade. Herbs: I added Italian seasoning to the stuffing to add to the flavor. Make up the stuffing by mixing the sausagemeat, sage, onion and breadcrumbs with some seasoning, and divide it into twelve even-sized pieces. After that dust your hands lightly with the flour and, using the palms of your hands, shape them into balls.
Instructions to make Sausage meat stuffing:
- Preheat oven to 120°c for fan assist.
- Blitz the loaf in a food processor. When done, put the breadcrumbs into a deep tray and cook til the breadcrumbs start to slightly brown.
- Chop the onions and put into a mixing bowl with the sausage meat, egg,mixed herbs,parsley and sage.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Spray the deep baking tray with spray oil.
- Flatten out the mixture and cover the tray with tin foil.
- Put in the oven and cook for 30 mins
- After 30 mins take out and cut the mix into quarters, cover again and put back in for approx 20 mins. If need be, turn the oven down to 100°c.
- Take out and if it looks slightly crispy on the outside, no further cooking should be required. Carve and serve.
Make up the stuffing by mixing the sausagemeat, sage, onion and breadcrumbs with some seasoning, and divide it into twelve even-sized pieces. After that dust your hands lightly with the flour and, using the palms of your hands, shape them into balls. Skillet Sausage Stuffing To make this sausage stuffing, I dressed up a package of stuffing mix with pork sausage, mushrooms, celery and onion. It impressed my in-laws at a family gathering and has since become a popular side dish with my husband and children. —Jennifer Lynn Cullen, Taylor, Michigan Add the salt, pepper, and sage to the casserole dish and mix all of the ingredients together. Pour the chicken broth evenly over the top of the stuffing.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food sausage meat stuffing recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!