Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, easy slow cooker scalloped potatoes. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Easy Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes is something which I have loved my whole life.
Place a layer of potatoes in the bottom of the slow cooker and season with salt and pepper. Repeat until all potatoes have been used. Layer one third of the potatoes and half of the onion in the cooker. Repeat until all ingredients are used.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have easy slow cooker scalloped potatoes using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes:
- Take 3 lb russet potatoes (peeled and thinly sliced)
- Take 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- Get 2 cup shredded cheese
- Prepare 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- Make ready 1 cup chopped cooked ham
- Prepare 1/2 cup water
- Make ready 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Make ready 1/4 tsp salt
- Prepare 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
Prepare the sauce on the stove. Peel and thinly slice potatoes using a Mandoline slicer. Place sliced potatoes in slow cooker. In a medium bowl, mix together shredded cheese, onion and ham.
Steps to make Easy Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes:
- Place sliced potatoes in crock pot. In a medium bowl mix cheese, onion and ham. Add mixture to crock pot with potatoes.
- Using the same bowl, mix the condensed cream of mushroom and water. Season to taste with garlic powder, salt and pepper. Pour over the potatoes.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours!
Place sliced potatoes in slow cooker. In a medium bowl, mix together shredded cheese, onion and ham. Mix with potatoes in slow cooker. Using the same bowl, mix together condensed soup and water. Soak the potato slices in cold water until needed and then rinse and pat dry.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food easy slow cooker scalloped potatoes recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!