Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, romaine lettuce salad. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Looking for romaine lettuce salad recipes? Sprinkle the vinaigrette with salt and pepper. Toss the lettuce with the vinaigrette. Pour over salad mix; toss to coat.
Romaine lettuce Salad is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Romaine lettuce Salad is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have romaine lettuce salad using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Romaine lettuce Salad:
- Prepare 3 romaine hearts
- Prepare 4 roma tomatoes
- Prepare 1 Small onion(I use white onions)
- Make ready Shredded carrots
- Prepare Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing
- Make ready Italian Dressing
- Prepare Shredded cheese
- Prepare Bacon bits
Place the romaine lettuce into a large serving bowl. Sprinkle with dressing and toss to coat. Add orange slices and toss gently. To chop a bunch of romaine, cut the lettuce head lengthwise to make two halves.
Steps to make Romaine lettuce Salad:
- Dice up the tomatoes first. Then add them to a large mixing bowl.
- Then dice up the onion and add it to the bowl with the tomatoes. I make sure, i have an even blend/equal amount of both. Mix them together.
- Then shred up some carrots into the bowl. Maybe a cup or so, I don't measure, i just shred it, right into the bowl with everything else. Mix everything together
- Remove the hard, middle stem part, of the romaine hearts. Cut up the romaine lettuce, into bite-sized pieces, into the bowl with everything else. Mix everything together.
- Serve with ranch and Italian dressing, topped with shredded cheese and bacon bits.
Add orange slices and toss gently. To chop a bunch of romaine, cut the lettuce head lengthwise to make two halves. Then, cut a triangle at the base of the lettuce leaves to remove the core. Cut the leaves lengthwise again into thirds. Finally, cut the thirds horizontally to make smaller romaine pieces down to the core.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food romaine lettuce salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!