Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, canned ground beef taco meat. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Canned Ground Beef Taco Meat is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Canned Ground Beef Taco Meat is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
A Freezer Full of Omaha Steaks Means Peace of Mind for Your Family. Find Deals on Canned Ground Beef in Pantry Staples on Amazon. Pack your beef into each jar leaving about an inch below the rim. Use the damp cloth to wipe off any residue on the rims, before screwing on the lids and rings.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook canned ground beef taco meat using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Canned Ground Beef Taco Meat:
- Prepare 3 # ground beef
- Prepare 1 small onion
- Take 1 small bell pepper
- Make ready 1 jalapeño (optional)
- Get 1 1/2 tsp salt
- Make ready 1 tsp black pepper
- Make ready 2 cloves minced garlic
- Prepare 5 Tbs chili powder
- Take 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
This can be used for casseroles, chili, tamales, etc. Combine the beef/onions, canned chiles, spice mix, and two pints of the tomato juice. There should be just enough juice to help the spices mix into the meat and start to create a sauce. Taste and adjust seasonings to your taste.
Instructions to make Canned Ground Beef Taco Meat:
- Remove seeds from both peppers and peel the onion….
- Mince all veggies in food processor
- Brown 3# of ground beef and add onion and peppers…. Salt, pepper, garlic….. Brown completely… And drain excess fat..
- Turn off and allow ground beef mix to sit and cool….
- Add chili powder and cayenne and adjust salt to taste…
- This can be frozen in ziplock bags
- This can be canned in a Pressure Canner only… A pint jar holds one pound. I use the pint jars for casseroles, chili, or tamales. (I can this in 12 oz jars also for taco salad). Fill each sterilized jar with a tight pack.. Leave 1/2" headspace. Wipe lip of jar with vinegar. Place lid and ring on and process in a pressure cooker for 60 minutes (pint jars or less)
There should be just enough juice to help the spices mix into the meat and start to create a sauce. Taste and adjust seasonings to your taste. Canned Ground Beef Taco Meat is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food canned ground beef taco meat recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!