Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, slow cooker applesauce (for freezer storage). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Slow Cooker Applesauce (for freezer storage) is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Slow Cooker Applesauce (for freezer storage) is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook slow cooker applesauce (for freezer storage) using 2 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Applesauce (for freezer storage):
- Prepare 11.288 kg Red Delicious Apples cored and skin removed
- Get Citric acid
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Applesauce (for freezer storage):
- Skin and core a bushel of apples
- Use 3, 8 quart slow cookers on high for 6 hours
- Coarsely mash apples and combine contents of one slow cookers to the 2 remaining.
- Cook on low for another 4 hours with lid off (to thicken).
- Turn off heat and let it set overnight.
- Bag in quart to gallon freezer bags. Work to get as much air out of bags as possible.
- For convenience each serving is 100 grams for 53 calories each. More nutrition data below.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food slow cooker applesauce (for freezer storage) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!