Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, crock pot botwie casserole. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crock pot botwie casserole is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Crock pot botwie casserole is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have crock pot botwie casserole using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crock pot botwie casserole:
- Prepare 1 1/2 lbs Italian sausage
- Take 1 onion chopped
- Get 1 choice garlic minced
- Get 15 oz can diced tomatoes
- Prepare 1 tsp oregano
- Make ready 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Prepare 10 oz fresh spinach
- Make ready 16 oz bowtie pasta cooked
- Get 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- Take 1 1/2 cup mozzarella
Instructions to make Crock pot botwie casserole:
- Brown Italian sausage
- Add sausage, tomatoes, and seasoning into crockpot. Cook 6-7 hours on low
- Add pasta, parmesan and 1 cup mozzarella cheese during the last 30 minutes and turn crockpot on high.
- Add fresh spinach with 5 minutes left, once wilted add rest of mozzarella cheese on top
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food crock pot botwie casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!