Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, pan fried fish fillet with green curry sauce. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pan fried fish fillet with green curry sauce is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Pan fried fish fillet with green curry sauce is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
HOW TO MAKE MY PAN FRIED FISH WITH GREEN CURRY SAUCE: Coat the fish fillets with flour and season with salt and pepper. Fry them in a non-stick frying pan until the fish is golden and cooked through. In another pan heat olive oil with the green curry paste, then add the coconut cream and mix together. Heat the peanut oil in a small heavy-based saucepan over medium heat.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have pan fried fish fillet with green curry sauce using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pan fried fish fillet with green curry sauce:
- Prepare 200 g white fish fillets,
- Get 1 Tbsp rice flour
- Prepare 3 Tbsp canola oil
- Make ready 1 tsp butter
- Take 1 tsp mild green curry paste (or more)
- Make ready 1 clove garlic
- Make ready 1 cm ginger, peeled & grid(optional)
- Make ready 1/4 cup coconut cream
- Take Vermicelli, soak in hot water
- Take 1 Carrot, finely sliced& steam
- Get 1/2 zuccini, finely sliced & steam
If the fish won't fit in one layer, arrange the fish in two layers, pouring half the sauce over the first layer and the rest over the top. Bring the sauce to a boil over high heat. I love to serve this pan-fried cod with a potato gratin and steamed broccoli for a traditional dinner that's surprisingly simple. Serve right away with your choice of bread, tartar sauce and hot sauce.
Steps to make Pan fried fish fillet with green curry sauce:
- Use an zip plastic bag to shake the fish fillets with Rice flour until they are all coated, then season with salt and pepper.
- Heat butter with 2 tablespoon of oil in a large nonstick frying pan, once it is sizzling add the fish fillets.Fry for around 3 to 4 minutes on each side until the fish is golden and cooked through
- .In another non-stick pan heat 1 tablespoon of canola oil with garlic, green curry paste for one minute. Add ginger, coconut cream and whisk it all together. Keep the pan on the heat as the sauce Keep the pan on the heat as the sauce reduces until it is thick and bubbling.Serve the fish on top of cooked vermicelli, steam carrot, steam zucchini then spoon over the thick green curry sauce
- Serve immediately.
I love to serve this pan-fried cod with a potato gratin and steamed broccoli for a traditional dinner that's surprisingly simple. Serve right away with your choice of bread, tartar sauce and hot sauce. Follow the simple fried fish and curry sauce recipe and directions below! Add the coconut milk and season with the fish sauce, sugar, sliced chilli and kaffir lime leaf shreds. After you put the fish in the oven, put the milk in a small pan and bring to a simmer.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food pan fried fish fillet with green curry sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!