Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, beef stew - slow cooker. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beef Stew - Slow Cooker is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Beef Stew - Slow Cooker is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook beef stew - slow cooker using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Stew - Slow Cooker:
- Prepare 2-2 1/2 lb top round beef roast
- Make ready 1 large yellow onion, peeled and cut into large chunks
- Prepare 3 cloves garlic, peeled and smashed
- Get 4-5 large carrots, peeled and sliced in large chunks
- Get 1 1/2 lb. russet potatoes, scrubbed and sliced into 1 in. chunks
- Take 4 cups beef broth or stock
- Get 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Take 1 tsp. salt
- Make ready 1/2 tsp. each pepper, dried thyme, dried rosemary
- Make ready 1/4 tsp. each cayenne pepper, smoked paprika
Instructions to make Beef Stew - Slow Cooker:
- Cube up your beef, removing any large pieces of fat, into about 1 inch pieces. You can brown them on the stove first if you like, but honestly I don't bother to do so.
- Grease a large (6 quart) slow cooker and place all the ingredients in. Give it all a good stir, then place the lid on and set the heat to low for 6-8 hours, or until the veggies are soft and the beef is fall-apart tender.
- Serve immediately once it's ready and enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food beef stew - slow cooker recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!