Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, extra fluffy banana pancakes. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Extra Fluffy Banana Pancakes is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Extra Fluffy Banana Pancakes is something which I have loved my whole life.
These fluffy, decadent banana pancakes are now our favorite way of using up overripe bananas! The addition of cinnamon and nutmeg really make these the perfect tasting pancake. I bet you could even throw in some blueberries if you wanted. Forget making banana bread, make up a batch of these pancakes using mashed bananas!
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have extra fluffy banana pancakes using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Extra Fluffy Banana Pancakes:
- Get 3 large very ripe bananas
- Make ready 2 large eggs
- Prepare 2 tbs granulated sugar
- Prepare 1/2 tsp salt
- Take 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- Take 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Prepare 1 tbs unsalted butter - melted
- Make ready 1 cup milk
- Take 2 cups all-purpose flour
- Make ready 4 tsp baking powder
- Get 1/2 tsp baking soda
Heat a griddle or skillet over medium heat and add coconut oil. Add the buttermilk to a large bowl. Whisk in the mashed banana, eggs, butter, and vanilla into the buttermilk. To a medium bowl, add the the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
Instructions to make Extra Fluffy Banana Pancakes:
- In a large bowl mash bananas until slightly liquidy. Add eggs, sugar, salt, cinnamon, and vanilla. Whisk until thoroughly combined.
- Add melted butter and stir until just combined, then add milk and stir until well combined with all other wet ingredients.
- Add flour, baking, powder, and baking soda. Fold into wet ingredients until just combined. You want your batter to be slightly lumpy. Do not over-mix or you'll have tough pancakes.
- Let batter rest for 5-10 minutes while you heat a nonstick skillet, iron skillet, or griddle over medium-low heat. When skillet is hot add 1 tsp of butter if desired and let melt (I don't do this but some people do).
- For 6 inch pancakes: Use a 1/3 cup measuring cup to scoop batter out of bowl and pour into hot skillet. Add as many at one time that you can fit without edges touching (my skillet fits one at a time). For "silver dollar" pancakes scoop 2 tbs of batter per pancake into skillet.
- Cook pancakes on first side until bubbles just begin to come through and edges look slightly dry. Flip and cook 1 minute, or until second side is lightly browned. The trick is to cook pancakes at a low temperature so they cook all the way through without burning.
- Stack your perfect pancakes on plates and serve with your favorite toppings (I like peanut butter). Can serve 2-8 people depending on how many pancakes you want to give each person. Haha. I was able to get 8, 6 inch pancakes and 2, 4 inch pancakes out of this batch. Enjoy!
Whisk in the mashed banana, eggs, butter, and vanilla into the buttermilk. To a medium bowl, add the the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Extra Fluffy Banana Pancakes Hello everybody, it's Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, extra fluffy banana pancakes. One of my favorites food recipes.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food extra fluffy banana pancakes recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!