Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, oats pancake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
That means that while delicious, they're a simple carbohydrate that will cause your blood sugar to spike — giving you a quick burst of energy but leaving you hungry shortly after. Adding oats to your pancake makes them heartier and more filling to start your morning off right. Lacy edges and subtle cinnamon flavor make these extremely addictive. Be sure to let your oats soak.
Oats Pancake is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Oats Pancake is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook oats pancake using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Oats Pancake:
- Take 1 cup oats
- Take 2 tbsp suji/ semolina
- Take 1 tsp flour/ maida
- Take 1 egg
- Prepare 1 onion finely chopped
- Make ready 1 tomato finely chopped
- Get Few coriander leaves finely chopped
- Make ready 1/2 tsp cumin seed
- Make ready 1 tsp black pepper powder
- Take As per taste Salt
- Make ready As required White oil
Now, heat up a non-stick pan coated with cooking spray. Most oatmeal pancake recipes I found online always used some sort of flour and then added oats to the recipe. The recipes you'll find here are all made without flour and with only oats. The sweetness in these healthy oat pancakes comes from either fruit or from honey.
Steps to make Oats Pancake:
- Take the oats and blend it in a blender till flour like texture.
- Take a bowl, put oats flour in that bowl, add suji, maida, chopped onion, tomato, coriander leaves, cumin seeds, salt, black pepper and egg.
- Mix them all, then add water and make a batter.
- Take a tawa or pan, drizzle it with oil.
- Pour a ladle full of batter in pan, spread properly in round shape and let it cook on medium heat.
- Flip other side, let both sides cooked properly till golden brown.
- Serve it with ketchup.
The recipes you'll find here are all made without flour and with only oats. The sweetness in these healthy oat pancakes comes from either fruit or from honey. Transfer to a medium sized mixing bowl and stir in baking powder, salt and sugar. In a glass measuring cup, measure out milk and stir in lemon juice. Beat in eggs, oil, then remaining ingredients.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food oats pancake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!