Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, potato pancake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Potato pancake is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Potato pancake is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Fry, turning once, until golden brown. Transfer to paper towel lined plates to drain, and keep warm in low oven until serving time. Giada gives her potato pancake an Italian twist with parmesan and basil. Looking for potato pancake and latke recipes?
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have potato pancake using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Potato pancake:
- Prepare 4 potatoes peeled and grated
- Get 1 onion, peeled and grated
- Get 3 large eggs
- Make ready 3 tablespoon all purpose flour
- Get 1 seasoning cube
- Get 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Prepare 1/4 cup veg oil
- Prepare 1 tsp baking powder
- Prepare 1 tsp chili flakes
They're great as a side dish instead of mashed potatoes or baked potatoes - but I also love them for breakfast instead of making hash browns. i love potato pancakes, the problem is the recipes are so large. this on is just perfect. It cooks up nice and crisp and I don't have to make a ton of pancakes. It's perfect for just two people. It's is good good, I'm going to make it again and again.
Instructions to make Potato pancake:
- Grate ur potatoes and drain the excess water out. Combine grated potatoes and onions in a separate bowl.
- Then in another bowl, beat together eggs, baking powder, seasoning, black pepper and chili flakes then mix. Then add it to the potatoes mixture and mix. Then add in your flour.
- Heat ur non stick fry pan and put oil. Then scoop the mixture and pour in ur pan and cover for 1-2 mins then flip to the other side. Just as how you fry pancakes. Then drain on a paper towel and enjoy😋
It's perfect for just two people. It's is good good, I'm going to make it again and again. Mix mashed potatoes, egg, flour, salt, pepper, garlic, and any optional ingredients, into mashed potatoes. Preheat skillet and add a couple of tablespoons of Crisco shortening or oil. Make sure the mixture is not too thin.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food potato pancake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!