Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, parmesan stuffed baked zucchini. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Parmesan stuffed baked Zucchini is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Parmesan stuffed baked Zucchini is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook parmesan stuffed baked zucchini using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Parmesan stuffed baked Zucchini:
- Prepare 1 large zucchini
- Get 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Take 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- Get 1 pinch garlic salt
- Prepare parmesan cheese (flaked if possible)
Instructions to make Parmesan stuffed baked Zucchini:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Wash zucchini and cut off each end. Place on a baking dish and slice the zucchini every 1/2 inch or so a little more than halfway through. Put parmesan in the cuts in the zucchini.
- In a small bowl, mix together your oil, garlic salt and seasoning salt. Brush mixture over top of the sliced zucchini and bake for 25-30 minutes. Let sit for 5 minutes and enjoy.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food parmesan stuffed baked zucchini recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!