Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, bacon sausage apricot kabobs. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bacon Sausage Apricot Kabobs is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Bacon Sausage Apricot Kabobs is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Repeat until all sausage is skewered. Serve on the platter alongside the turkey. Drain and cut into Â¼ inch slices. Coffee-Rubbed Beef Tenderloin Skewers w/ Red Onion Mustard & Garlic Cream.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have bacon sausage apricot kabobs using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon Sausage Apricot Kabobs:
- Make ready Kabobs
- Take 5 Sausage links
- Get 1 lb bacon
- Get 1 packages dried apricots (the package I bought had about 40)
- Take 15 to 20 skewers, soaked for 30 minutes in water
- Get Baste/Dipping sauce
- Take 3 tbsp apricot preserves
- Get 3 tbsp lemon juice
- Take 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- Make ready 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
Turn frequently and baste with remaining apricot sauce. Warm the reserved sauce; serve with kabobs and rice. Thread an end piece of sausage onto skewer followed by a piece of bacon, onion, bell pepper, and another piece of bacon. Repeat using center sausage pieces and finishing with end piece (center.
Steps to make Bacon Sausage Apricot Kabobs:
- Precook sausage, boil 10 minutes then cool and cut in 1/4 inch slices
- Weave on the skewers in a ribbon like fashion: alternating with the bacon, sausage, bacon, apricots.
- Repeat until all sausage is skewered.
- Combine the remaining ingredients and whisk until smooth. (I used my magic bullet for this step)
- Grill kabobs until bacon is cooked through, using basting sauce frequently.
Thread an end piece of sausage onto skewer followed by a piece of bacon, onion, bell pepper, and another piece of bacon. Repeat using center sausage pieces and finishing with end piece (center. Soak the bamboo skewers in water while the grill is preheating. Thread sausage, bacon, onion, bell pepper on skewers ending with sausage. In a large cast-iron or other heavy skillet, cook and stir sausage until browned.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food bacon sausage apricot kabobs recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!