Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, nikki's quick and velvety alfredo sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Nikki's Quick and Velvety Alfredo Sauce is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Nikki's Quick and Velvety Alfredo Sauce is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Great recipe for Nikki's Quick and Velvety Alfredo Sauce. Now, i am Italian and am very aware that this is not the "traditional" Alfredo Sauce, which I made for years, but after i tried it this way and discovered how rich and creamy it tasted, I have never gone back.try it yourself and see! Nikki's Quick and Velvety Alfredo Sauce step by step. Nikki's Quick and Velvety Alfredo Sauce is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook nikki's quick and velvety alfredo sauce using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Nikki's Quick and Velvety Alfredo Sauce:
- Take 1 stick butter
- Get 1 (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- Take 2/3 cup parmesan cheese, fresh if possible
- Take 1 cup milk
- Get 1 cup heavy cream
- Prepare 1 clove garlic
- Get 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Get dash oregano
- Make ready 1/8 tsp black pepper
- Make ready dash nutmeg, optional
Penne pasta, Alfredo sauce, ricotta cheese, sour cream, garlic, parmesan cheese, frozen spinach, chopped artichokes, eggs, and chopped chicken. Use a rotisserie chicken for quick prep. Serve this spinach casserole at a get-together or on a busy weeknight. Comforting casserole with creamy alfredo sauce, spinach, and.
Steps to make Nikki's Quick and Velvety Alfredo Sauce:
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat, add clove of garlic.
- Add cream cheese a little at a time, whisking constantly. Then mix in the parmesan cheese, a little at a time, and continue whisking the whole time. At this point it may look lumpy and separated but its fine, just keep whisking.
- Mix the milk and cream together and pour in a little at a time. You will see it start to become creamy almost instantly. Add garlic powder, pepper, oregano, and nutmeg if using. KEEP WHISKING!
- Let simmer a few minutes, you guessed it, whisking the whole time. DO NOT BOIL! Don't worry if it seems a bit thin, it thickens quite a bit as it cools.
- Don't forget to remove that garlic clove, and thats it, you're done! toss with hot pasta, and if you like, grilled strips of chicken and a little more parmesan cheese. mangia!
Serve this spinach casserole at a get-together or on a busy weeknight. Comforting casserole with creamy alfredo sauce, spinach, and. Serve this delicious dish with a warm loaf of Homemade Garlic Bread and a simple vinaigrette salad for the perfect Italian meal! Trio products are good for you and great for them. Created to deliver a consistent, delicious flavor for your customers, and an easy preparation experience for your operation.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food nikki's quick and velvety alfredo sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!