Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, talam ubi (sweet potato talam). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Talam Ubi (Sweet Potato Talam) is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Talam Ubi (Sweet Potato Talam) is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
In a big bowl, add sweet potato purée, tapioca flour, rice flour, sugar, and salt. Two-Layer Sweet Potato Cake (Kue Talam Ubi) Kue talam ubi is one of my absolute favorite Indonesian cakes. Due to the lack of oven back in the old days, most of Indonesian (or Asian for that matter) cakes are steamed. Sweet potato layer: Blend sweet potato while hot, with rice flour, starch flour, coconut milk, jelly powder, sugar and salt.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have talam ubi (sweet potato talam) using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Talam Ubi (Sweet Potato Talam):
- Get Ingredients A:
- Make ready 200 gr steamed sweet potato, make purée
- Get 100 gr granulated sugar
- Get 70 gr tapioca flour
- Get 30 gr rice flour
- Get 1/4 tsp salt
- Make ready 250 ml instant coconut milk
- Make ready Ingredients B:
- Get 175 ml instant coconut milk
- Make ready 30 gr rice flour
- Get 15 gr tapioca flour
- Prepare 1/4 tsp salt
Talam Ubi/Sweet Potato The recipe is almost similar with Talam Ubi Ungu, but eggless. Bring back my childhood memories in every bite. The original Kue Talam, is actually made from mixture of coconut milk, rice flour and tapioca. I'm adding purple sweet potato just to make it colorful.
Instructions to make Talam Ubi (Sweet Potato Talam):
- In a big bowl, add sweet potato purée, tapioca flour, rice flour, sugar, and salt. Mix well.
- Pour in the instant coconut milk gradually until dissolved. Strain.
- Brush the mold with vegetable oil thinly. Pour the mixture into the plastic mold. Steam for 7-10 minutes depending on how big the mold is. - In a bowl, add all ingredients B. Mix well. Strain.
- Pour mixture B on top of mixture A until the mold is full. Steam again for 7-10 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- Serve warm or cold! (I like it more when its warm 👍🏻) Yum! 😋
The original Kue Talam, is actually made from mixture of coconut milk, rice flour and tapioca. I'm adding purple sweet potato just to make it colorful. Hallo semuanya, Terima kasih sudah berkenan melihat video cara membuat kue talam dari ubi jalar. Resep bahan ada di bawah ini. T alam Lapis Keledek aka Sweet Potato Layer Tray Kuih, wow. what a name this is another ways of making potato Talam.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food talam ubi (sweet potato talam) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!