Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, 20 mins: ground turkey marinara sauce pasta. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Add olive oil and ground turkey and all the rest of the ingredients to the sauce pan. Quick pizza sauce - If you thicken the marinara sauce it works perfectly as a pizza sauce. Add some topping and some cheese before baking. Then stir in all dry ingredients.
20 mins: ground turkey marinara sauce pasta is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. 20 mins: ground turkey marinara sauce pasta is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook 20 mins: ground turkey marinara sauce pasta using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make 20 mins: ground turkey marinara sauce pasta:
- Make ready 1 pack Spaghetti
- Make ready (1 bottle, ~ 25oz) marinara sauce (mine is tomato and basil)
- Take 1 lb ground turkey (I used 99%fat free)
- Prepare 3 tbsp olive oil
- Get 1.5 tbsp cooking wine
- Take to taste Salt, pepper
- Take Optional (I like a little bit spicy):
- Prepare Diced onion
- Make ready chopped garlic
- Make ready Ginger powder
- Prepare Red pepper flakes
- Prepare Red pepper powder
Then stir in all dry ingredients. This sauce keeps great in the freezer for up to six months. Consider packing in containers that will work for one meal so it is easy to grab and use. You can definitely add meat to this sauce.
Instructions to make 20 mins: ground turkey marinara sauce pasta:
- Cook the pasta following the instruction on the package.
- (While waiting for water to boil/cooking the pasta) add 1.5 tbsp olive oil on a big saucepan over medium high heat. Add garlic and onion and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add olive oil and ground turkey and all the rest of the ingredients to the sauce pan. Stir fry until the turkey is fully cooked (start to brown/golden brown), usually 6 to 8 minutes.
- Turn the heat down to low and add the bottle of sauce. Continue to stir for a minute or two.
- Mix with the cooked pasta and dinner (lunch) is served :D
- Adding some cheese on top would be great too (I cannot as I have diary intolerance). So obviously this picture is not my dinner plate.
Consider packing in containers that will work for one meal so it is easy to grab and use. You can definitely add meat to this sauce. Consider browning some ground turkey, beef, chicken, or pork. Turkey or chicken sausage is also a great, lean option. How to Freeze Homemade Marinara Sauce Living with an Italian husband has truly taught me how to cook the classic pasta sauce.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food 20 mins: ground turkey marinara sauce pasta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!