Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, thanksgiving casserole. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Thanksgiving Casserole is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Thanksgiving Casserole is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Special Squash Casserole Squash has traditionally been a food our family passes up, but this luscious casserole is an exception to the rule. You won't find it among our Thanksgiving leftovers—it's one of the first dishes to go back to the kitchen empty. —Kathleen Cox, Wyoming, Michigan Classic baked macaroni and cheese is a welcome casserole any time of year and makes a great addition to the Thanksgiving table. (Is there anything mac and cheese doesn't improve?) According to many reviewers, you can leave out the jalapenos to appease more sensitive palates. Emily R even substituted peas, which pleased even her picky eaters. Everyone loves Thanksgiving leftovers, but after a day or two you start to want anything except turkey.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook thanksgiving casserole using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Thanksgiving Casserole:
- Take 2 packages instant potatoes
- Make ready 1 pound ground turkey
- Get 1/2 bag frozen mixed vegetables
- Make ready 1 can cream of chicken
- Get Chopped onion and garlic
- Make ready Seasonings (pepper, onion powder, garlic powder)
- Take 1 box stuffing
- Make ready 1 packet turkey gravy
It's basically exactly what it sounds like — a cozy, hearty, festive casserole that celebrates everyone's favorite Thanksgiving dishes. It is made with a classic mix of turkey (or you can choose to use chicken or omit the meat entirely), herbed sourdough stuffing, sweet potatoes, green beans and dried cranberries. Tastes Like Thanksgiving Casserole This hearty, rich-tasting main dish is sure to be a hit with your family. This layered casserole with stuffing, turkey, veggies, mashed potatoes and cheese is the perfect way to serve Thanksgiving leftovers.
Instructions to make Thanksgiving Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Brown turkey with onion, garlic, and seasonings. Drain fat. Add frozen vegetables and cream of chicken. Heat till vegetables are warm. Set a side.
- Make mashed potatoes per package instructions. Set a side.
- Make stuffing per package instructions. Set a side.
- In a large casserole dish layer ingredients. Mashed potatoes first, then turkey mixture, then top with stuffing. Cover with tin foil and bake for 30-40 mins until hot. Remove tin foil and cook for 10 mins for a crunchy top.
- Make turkey gravy per package instructions and serve with casserole.
Tastes Like Thanksgiving Casserole This hearty, rich-tasting main dish is sure to be a hit with your family. This layered casserole with stuffing, turkey, veggies, mashed potatoes and cheese is the perfect way to serve Thanksgiving leftovers. A few simple ingredients can create a fast and wholesome meal; just take the turkey casserole, for example. Combine leftover turkey with cheese, fresh veggies, and a few pantry staples, and you can have a hot and hearty dinner on the table in no time. Thanksgiving Casserole This Thanksgiving Casserole freezer meal is a very easy dish to put together, and it uses all of your leftovers from Thanksgiving dinner.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food thanksgiving casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!