Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, vegetarian stuffed pepper. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Vegetarian Stuffed Pepper is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Vegetarian Stuffed Pepper is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Stuff Ground Beef In Bell Peppers With Onions And Rice To Make A Delicious Weeknight Meal. Try This Easy Stuffed Bell Peppers Recipe With Just A Few Ingredients For A Tasty Meal. Get access to daily recipes, tips, product recommendations & so much more! Stuff bell peppers with quinoa, rice, tofu and veggies and you've got yourself a great vegetarian dish.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook vegetarian stuffed pepper using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetarian Stuffed Pepper:
- Get 5-6 green, yellow bell pepper
- Make ready 1 cup green lentils
- Get 1/2 cup red lentils
- Get 1 dry onion- chopped
- Take 1 spoon tomato paste
- Prepare 2 fresh tomato - copped or 1 can chopped tomato
- Prepare 1/2 bunch parsley- chopped
- Make ready 2 tbs vegetable oil
- Prepare 1 tsp coriander seed
- Take 1 small fresh ginger-graded
- Prepare 2-3 cups vegetable broth
This recipe features roasted bell peppers filled with a flavorful combination of pinto beans, brown rice and fresh veggies, topped with melted cheese (optional). Vegetarian stuffed peppers bursting with a flavorful healthy filling of corn, pinto beans, tomatoes and green chiles, along with rice and cheese. Perfect as a main dish or a side. Colorful vegetarian stuffed peppers will brighten up dreary winter days and get us excited for the upcoming spring days.
Steps to make Vegetarian Stuffed Pepper:
- Cut off the tops of the bell peppers and reserve them; clean the seeds and membranes from inside the peppers.
- Prepare the fillings: add 2 tablespoons of oil to the skillet over medium heat. Add the cumin seed and cook for 2 minutes, until they begin to brown. Add the onions, cook, stirring frequently, until softened and lightly browned, 8 minutes. Stir in the ginger, green lentils and 2 cups of vegetable broth.lower the heat. until liquid evaporates, add salt and pepper to your taste. add dry red lentils later, (they cook faster than greens) cook until tender
- Stuff your peppers, transfer and arrange them in a medium deep pot, aside, over medium heat mix paste with some broth and chopped tomatoes, boil, and add to peppers pot, cook about 10 -15 mins, until peppers are loosen up.
Perfect as a main dish or a side. Colorful vegetarian stuffed peppers will brighten up dreary winter days and get us excited for the upcoming spring days. Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers are filled with chipotle-flavored rice, beans, and vegetables, then smothered with melty cheese and crunchy tortilla chips. Thoroughly wash the bell pepper and pat the excess moisture with a paper towel. Carefully slice each bell pepper halfway, through the stems.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food vegetarian stuffed pepper recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!