Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, crockpot brussel sprouts. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
The slow cooker makes them wonderfully tender through and through with little hands-on cooking. The key is to combine fresh Brussels sprouts with some liquid, like vegetable or chicken stock. For two pounds of sprouts, you'll need about ½ cup of liquid. Then, you can add whatever flavorings strike your fancy.
Crockpot Brussel Sprouts is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Crockpot Brussel Sprouts is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have crockpot brussel sprouts using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Brussel Sprouts:
- Prepare 2 packages fresh Brussel sprouts (32 ounce)
- Take 4 onions, sliced
- Take 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Take 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Prepare 6 cloves garlic, minced
- Make ready 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Make ready 1/8 cup olive oil
- Prepare 1/3 cup white wine
Maple Roasted Brussel Sprout Quinoa Salad, Carol's Slow Cooker Bbq Beef (crockpot, Barbeque, Slowcooker, Crock Pot), Loaded Brussel Sprout & Tomato Pasta Bake With Chicken & Sausage Add Brussels sprouts and butter to your crockpot. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. When the Brussels sprouts are done cooking, drizzle with the balsamic glaze and diced bacon Add the brussels sprouts and olive oil to the slow cooker. Season with a little salt and pepper.
Steps to make Crockpot Brussel Sprouts:
- Rinse Brussel sprouts in cold water, pat dry and trim off the ends……
- Place Brussel sprouts in your crockpot with your sliced onions…….
- In a bowl combine your salt, black pepper, crushed red pepper, minced garlic, balsamic vinegar, olive oil and white wine, mix well…..
- Pour mixture over Brussel sprouts and sliced onions, mix lightly…..
- Cover crockpot and cook on low heat for 5-6 hours, or until veggies are very tender…..Stir lightly once every hour……
- Serve with your favorite dish and enjoy 😉!!
When the Brussels sprouts are done cooking, drizzle with the balsamic glaze and diced bacon Add the brussels sprouts and olive oil to the slow cooker. Season with a little salt and pepper. Once they are tender enough to stick a knife through and cooked completely, mix in the dried cranberries. Add trimmed Brussels sprouts, garlic, olive oil, salt, and pepper to the insert of your slow cooker; mix to combine. Arrange pieces of butter over the brussel sprouts.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food crockpot brussel sprouts recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!